What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I veto this? (1 Viewer)

billrob

Footballguy
This is the first trade in my league that has ever been questioned.

Avery and V Davis for Mason and Gates.

It a dynasty and the team getting Avery and Davis is out of it.

These two also made a trade a few weeks ago that raised some eyebrows. It was Favre, Forte and TO for Rivers and Gore.

Should I do anything?

(two normal trades)...Should I do anything?
Yes, you should quit worrying about the balance of every trade. Everyone has different values on different guys. In keeper/dynasty leagues, it's especially impossible to try and guage the long term balance of a trade. If it isn't collusion, butt out.

.......... Don't veto anything before asking me first, and NO don't veto it. If you're going to ask please come with something that actually looks like collusion.

This is the first trade in my league that has ever been questioned.Avery and V Davis for Mason and Gates.It a dynasty and the team getting Avery and Davis is out of it.These two also made a trade a few weeks ago that raised some eyebrows. It was Favre, Forte and TO for Rivers and Gore.Should I do anything?
I don't even see how either trade is even questionable - particularly in dynasty. That being said, your job as commish is not to judge the VALUE of players in a trade - only to police cheating - i.e. collusion. What should you do? Nada.

This is a ridiculously fair dynasty trade, the type that should happen between a team that is out of the playoffs and a team that isn't. It's not even close to unfair. If you don't realize this, stop playing fantasy football. Or at least stop being a commish.

I keep opening threads like these hoping that just once it will be a trade that should be vetoed. It hasn't happened yet :unsure:

I keep opening threads like these hoping that just once it will be a trade that should be vetoed. It hasn't happened yet :lmao:
Am I the only one who's entertained by these threads......... :bow: . Nothing I love more than opening up one of these threads, seeing a completely fair trade and watching the shark pool brethren completely rip into the original poster. I'm sick but it entertains me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep opening threads like these hoping that just once it will be a trade that should be vetoed. It hasn't happened yet :no:
Am I the only one who's entertained by these threads......... :thumbup: . Nothing I love more than opening up one of these threads, seeing a completely fair trade and watching the shark pool brethren completely rip into the original poster. I'm sick but it entertains me.
:lmao: Yeah maybe that's another reason why I read them...also makes me feel better that my league let's me run my team as I want to.

Jersey35 said:
billrob said:
This is the first trade in my league that has ever been questioned.Avery and V Davis for Mason and Gates.It a dynasty and the team getting Avery and Davis is out of it.These two also made a trade a few weeks ago that raised some eyebrows. It was Favre, Forte and TO for Rivers and Gore.Should I do anything?
I don't even see how either trade is even questionable - particularly in dynasty. That being said, your job as commish is not to judge the VALUE of players in a trade - only to police cheating - i.e. collusion. What should you do? Nada.
:own3d: Agree 100%

Before opening the thread, I planned to type "NO" before reading the original post. I changed my mind and read the entire thread. Like guessing on the SAT, I should have stuck with my first instinct.

I can't fathom how this one even gets questioned.

OR the other one mentioned in this OP.

Both perfectly legit trades that each team could argue helped them in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread