What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SHOULD SMITH'S TD COUNT (1 Viewer)

Depends on your league. If you don't have D/ST and IDP instead then give Smith the TD points. IF you have D/ST then no, don't do it you have a spot for ST Touchdowns. Simple.edit to add: I'm not suggesting you change from whatever you have. Just making the point for leagues in general. Don't change it just because you forgot to add the possiblity of a WR getting a ST TD in. Too late to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its no mystery to me.I'm commissioner of a playoff league and I set it up to not award TDs on special teams to indivual players.I have an owner chirping about it and just wanted see what everyone thought.

I thought this was going to be more about the thrown flag, but yet no penalty call... anyone think the block in the back was valid and the TD should have been nullified?

Its no mystery to me.

I'm commissioner of a playoff league and I set it up to

not award TDs on special teams to indivual  players.

I have an owner chirping about it and just

wanted see what everyone thought.
Then why not articulate yourself more clearly. I am sure you will get a much different response.Oh and btw......take off the Caps locks.

That is all!

In my $$ league, TD's on returns are creditied to the D/ST and individual player. If you started the Carolina D/ST and Smith you garnered 12 points right there. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread