What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should the Browns trade for Foles? (1 Viewer)

wileytigers

Footballguy
plus a pick for Josh Gordon??

not hearing it just makes too much sense if they truly are shopping Gordon and Little

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the mods would take away thread starting rights when a thread like this is made. It's not so much the topic that bothers me but the way the OP worded the title. Intentionally deceiving to draw eyes, ire or both.

Could you at least have titled the thread "Should the Browns trade for Foles" so people can know what it is they're skimming past as they look for a decent thread to click on?

title modified to better reflect completely speculative nature...

OP can edit differently, but needs more than just previous question mark to convey fact that this isn't even a rumor at this point, but purely his idea.

BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
Apple Jack said:
Otis said:
SHARK TANK
I'm not like a long-timer or anything - arrived in 2011 - but JFC, this place has become a cesspool for the most part. Where did all the insightful posters go? And the moderation?
Was thinking the same thing. just brutal.
Same as day 1.

I wish the mods would take away thread starting rights when a thread like this is made. It's not so much the topic that bothers me but the way the OP worded the title. Intentionally deceiving to draw eyes, ire or both.
Thread-starting rights really should have to be earned somehow.

Should the Browns trade for Foles? Maybe but if I was the eagles I wouldn't accept anything less than a 2nd rounder. Should they do that crazy bull#### suggested in the OP? Hell no. And I'm an Eagles fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread