What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's 1300 favorite songs by 1300 different artists. (2 Viewers)

Now for a run of songs/artists that were introduced to me recently by my pals here.  Can't remember what thread(s) these are from.

I love how you take what other people are listening to or drafted and incorporate it into the thread because you dig it upon hearing. The act of listening is very cool, never mind being moved. 

Bravo! 

I love this whole album (Hearts Of Oak) and his previous one, The Tyranny Of Distance. "Stove By A Whale" and "St. John The Divine" turn into freakout jams by the end of each song. You might really dig that album, actually. 

I stopped listening to Ted Leo in the aughts, really, but have no good reason why. He's outstanding. 
All of his albums are worth hearing. Unfortunately there aren’t that many of them because record companies suck.

I love this whole album (Hearts Of Oak) and his previous one, The Tyranny Of Distance. "Stove By A Whale" and "St. John The Divine" turn into freakout jams by the end of each song. You might really dig that album, actually. 

I stopped listening to Ted Leo in the aughts, really, but have no good reason why. He's outstanding. 
Tyranny of Distance is definitely my favorite by Ted—-one of my favorite albums of the aughts. 

Users who are viewing this thread