What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's 1300 favorite songs by 1300 different artists. (2 Viewers)

1209. Ian Gomm - Hold On

Heard this the other day and I could have sworn this was Jim James. Thought maybe it was a MMJ song I hadn't heard before.
I heard this a few days ago too. On one of the SiriusXM stations. It does sound a bit like MMJ even though it's from 1978.

Gomm played with Nick Lowe in the early '70s "pub rock" band Brinsley Schwarz. Gomm also co-wrote Cruel to Be Kind with Lowe, which was my selection in the British Isles countdown today.

1209. Ian Gomm - Hold On

Heard this the other day and I could have sworn this was Jim James. Thought maybe it was a MMJ song I hadn't heard before.
I heard this a few days ago too. On one of the SiriusXM stations. It does sound a bit like MMJ even though it's from 1978.

Gomm played with Nick Lowe in the early '70s "pub rock" band Brinsley Schwarz. Gomm also co-wrote Cruel to Be Kind with Lowe, which was my selection in the British Isles countdown today.
Gomm With The Wind was a great album title

Users who are viewing this thread