What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sidney Rice with Tavaris Jackson @ QB (1 Viewer)

munchkin

Footballguy
I have heard it proposed that Jackson will be spearheading more of a ball control offense than a down field one. Does this give greater value to Sidney Rice? Will we start to see some of the potential we have been waiting for? Rice is supposed to be healthy and this type of offense is supposed to be right in his wheel house.

People were saying that Frerotte would help Rice more than Jackson. Now that Jackson are back they are hoping he will help Rice more. I think Rice isn't going to do squat regardless who is at QB. If anything I thought he was supposed to be a stretch the field WR, so I don't think Jackson and a ball control offense is going to help him.

People were saying that Frerotte would help Rice more than Jackson. Now that Jackson are back they are hoping he will help Rice more. I think Rice isn't going to do squat regardless who is at QB. If anything I thought he was supposed to be a stretch the field WR, so I don't think Jackson and a ball control offense is going to help him.
Not a stretch the field WR but a Larry Fitz type receiver, obviously he's been a huge disappointment.

So the trust for Brad Childress is there? Personally I don't feel he knows what to do with this team. Unfortunately Rice has not been on the field enough to make a difference no matter who has been at QB. I never thought Ferotte was going to help anybody's chance to succeed. He is supposed to be healthy. The team needs to stop being predictable and learn how to use their players better across the board from Peterson to Taylor and Berrian to Rice.

Users who are viewing this thread