What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Site for Fantasy Basektball (1 Viewer)

Helmet Head

Footballguy
Looking for a quality site like FB, but for fantasy basketball.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?  

Thanks much!

HH

Has anyone on here ever had a fantasy basketball league with people on these boards? I don't know much about the NBA but I would play in one

Thanks much.  I was checking out their site last night.  Looks really good.

HH
I've used them the last two years for a league with some buddies who watch way more basketball than I do.  Won the first year, would have won last year if Durant didn't die (still won the regular season though).  The guy who runs the site does a daily podcast which is also really good.

I literally go into the draft with a spreadsheet I download from the site a couple hours prior and just crush.  Really good resource.

On this topic, what are the best sites to run a league - in this case, some of the kids on my sons basketball team would like to do a fantasy league together, so trying to keep it relatively simple. I assume Yahoo or ESPN have offerings that would likely work

Any options that don't require daily lineup management, i.e. can you set it up so that lineups are only adjusted once a week or something like that?

do you have a citation/evidence of this?  I'm looking at purchasing, but $80 seems a bit steep.  any selling points?
No measurable evidence - just personal experience. Eric is really sharp. His articles (previews by team, focus on players to target/avoid) are well thought out and interesting reads. He is probably the best fantasy basketball player on the planet. Read the free content he has available...if you think 500 more pages of content like that are worth the investment, I don't think you'll be disappointed. 

That said, I go with Monster for the convenience. I only play in counting stat leagues (CDM fantasy basketball), so I just want an easy source for basic scoring. BBM updates their projections almost daily during the season, and they offer weekly projections based on the strength of opponent. 

Users who are viewing this thread