What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Site Projections for this week (1 Viewer)

agallant9

Footballguy
When are they updated? Usually they have updated rankings every Saturday. Just curious, as I'm "jones-ing" for them LOL

I think all the projections are current as of a couple hours ago. You can get rankings based on those projections from the MyFBG page.
I went under week 11 content, and the dates beside this week's projections is 11/14. Maybe the date just hasn't been updated.
Yeah, the rankings on the MyFBG page are always based on the most recent projections. The projections are updated by different projectors at different times. The date listed on the weekly content page doesn't really mean anything. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the projections are current as of a couple hours ago. You can get rankings based on those projections from the MyFBG page.
I went under week 11 content, and the dates beside this week's projections is 11/14. Maybe the date just hasn't been updated.
Yeah, the rankings on the MyFBG page are always based on the most recent projections. The projections are updated by different projectors at different times. The date listed on the weekly content page doesn't really mean anything. ;)
Awesome! Thank you, Maurile!

Users who are viewing this thread