What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skip Bayless on Vince Young (1 Viewer)

Bayless on Young...

"He will be Jordanesque in the NFL"
That's funny...he used to hate him.Skippie is a no-talent bandwagon-jumping ###-clown.

He changes his takes like I change my underwear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayless on Young...

This may be the first time I have ever said this, but I agree with Skip Bayless. He's still a ####### though.

Bayless on Young...

That's funny...he used to hate him.Skippie is a no-talent bandwagon-jumping ###-clown.

No need to hold back. Tell us how you really feel. We can take it.

Bayless on Young...

This may be the first time I have ever said this, but I agree with Skip Bayless. He's still a ####### though.
Yeah, I agree with what he said there. Doesn't change the fact that he's a steaming pile of crap.In other words, I don't believe he's being genuine...maybe ever.

How can that be because I saw on ESPN last night that Ray Lewis thinks he's the Jordon of football. Is there enough room for two?

Bayless on Young...

That's funny...he used to hate him.Skippie is a no-talent bandwagon-jumping arrse-clown.

Every other year .... or just when Texas beats Oklahoma?

I endured Bayless bad mouthing and undervalueing MJeff for long enough in the Chicago Trib. I have no intention of letting him turn around and set Jordan as the gold standard for dominance in sport. God, what a jag-bag.

Bayless on Young...

That's funny...he used to hate him.Skippie is a no-talent bandwagon-jumping arrse-clown.

No. Every other year, whether they need it or not. You know...when I bathe. I don't wanna wait the five years it takes to beat OU.

I endured Bayless bad mouthing and undervalueing MJeff for long enough in the Chicago Trib. I have no intention of letting him turn around and set Jordan as the gold standard for dominance in sport. God, what a jag-bag.
:goodposting:

Bayless on Young...

Man that hurt...... :rant:
Dude...that didn't hurt.Scoreboard, baby...on everyone...and National Champs.

What's to hurt over?
I am not a Sooner fan, and do not have a side on this, but:a. What is Mack's record against Stoops?

b. If that record holds true, are they comfy?

By the way, congrats on the title.

Bayless on Young...

Man that hurt...... :rant:
Dude...that didn't hurt.Scoreboard, baby...on everyone...and National Champs.

What's to hurt over?
I am not a Sooner fan, and do not have a side on this, but:a. What is Mack's record against Stoops?

b. If that record holds true, are they comfy?

By the way, congrats on the title.
Thank you...a. Mack is 3-5 vs Stoops at Texas.

b. As much as I don't want to lose to OU, I'd probably take 3-5 vs them if I knew 1 outta every 8 would end in a nat'l title. If not...no way. I think the same could probably be said on the other side of the fence in Norman.

Of course, there's no way to accurately predict any of that, so I'm just gonna enjoy what we have right now, which is a 20-game winning streak and the afterglow of an undefeated season culminating in a nat'l title won in one of the greatest college football games ever played.

Bayless on Young...

Agree Skip is horrible. He used to write for the San Jose paper in the Bay Area and was a west coast homer and now that he is out with ESPN on the East he is an East coast homer talking about time changes and not wanting to watch games out west what a loser.

b. As much as I don't want to lose to OU, I'd probably take 3-5 vs them if I knew 1 outta every 8 would end in a nat'l title. If not...no way. I think the same could probably be said on the other side of the fence in Norman.
1. Beat Texas' ###. 2a. Win Big 122b. Win National ChampionshipThat is how things look on the OU side of the fence. Losing to Texas and backing into a decent season is not viewed as a success in Norman.By the way, congrats on the title this year. Much deserved and, as hard as this is to say, I was glad to see Brown get that monkey off his back. Amazing recruiter...AMAZING recruiter...great politician and talented HC.

1. Beat Texas' ###. 2a. Win Big 12

2b. Win National Championship

That is how things look on the OU side of the fence. Losing to Texas and backing into a decent season is not viewed as a success in Norman.

By the way, congrats on the title this year. Much deserved and, as hard as this is to say, I was glad to see Brown get that monkey off his back. Amazing recruiter...AMAZING recruiter...great politician and talented HC.
That is how things look on the OU side of the fence. Losing to Texas and backing into a decent season is not viewed as a success in Norman.
I don't think that going 10-1 every year with that "1" being a loss to OU would be a good thing at all. Essentially, aside from the obvious rivalry, that game is now a playoff game, so there is even more than ever riding on it's outcome...yada yada yada. You know all this.Looking forward to 10/7 in the Cotton Bowl.

God forbid the powers that be should ever f up the best regular season game left in CFB. If I can't take my boys to that game when they're old enough to remember it, and have to merely describe it to 'em instead...I will just lay down and cry. I don't expect most other people here to get this, but you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Good luck this season with AD. Hope that O-line is better...for his and Bomar's sake, seriously, and please, somebody teach Bomar to slide...and as always, ou SUCKS and Beat the Hell Outta OU! ;)

p.s. FWIW, during the 5-game streak by OU, I told my buddies "I think the next time we beat these guys, we'll win it all."

Bayless on Young...

So does that mean that you change your undies often or rarely? No... I take that back, I don't want to know. :yucky:

I love it.

If Brown can find someone to throw the football, UT still has a TON of talent on offense and the team might be ok.

OU and, more specifically, AD are about to put their collective foot up the Big 12's backside. Of course, that is assuming Stoops has someone that can throw the football.

Bayless on Young...

Skip nails another one! :thumbup: BTW, in the "least surprising news ever" category... Young is broke.

Six years ago, quarterback Vince Young became the third overall pick in the draft, signing a contract with the Titans that paid him $26 million.

Now, Young is out of the NFL — and out of money.

“I would just say that Vince needs a job,” attorney Trey Dolezal told the Associated Press regarding Young’s financial situation.

Young has sued his former agent, Major Adams, and a financial planner, Ronnie Peoples. Young claims that they misappropriated $5.5 million, via forged signatures and impersonated phone calls and emails. Young also alleges that a $1.7 million lockout loan in 2011 was obtained in his name by Adams and Peoples.

“They conspired to take Vince’s money,” Dolezal said. “It’s that simple.”

Regardless of where the money went, the money is gone. And Dolezal thinks Young was dumped by the Bills because of the financial issues. “I wasn’t in the room when [the Bills] made a decision, but what would you think? It certainly wouldn’t help me if I’m the owner or the head coach knowing all this is going on with Vince and then he goes out and plays poorly,” Dolezal said.

The Bills declined comment on the reasons for cutting him. Regardless of the reason(s), the Bills didn’t want him — and no one else does, either.

he plays a character. he is not really that dumb. he makes dumb claims to stir up controversy and that's why he is still on tv. similar to a successful internet troll.

I hate hearing that these guys get a chance of a lifetime and they blow it in years. $26 mill and broke in 5 years? What a waste....

Users who are viewing this thread