What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snow for KC at Denver game (1 Viewer)

Dawg Pound 69

Footballguy
Just a heads-up that latest forecast is for up to 8 inches of snow for KC at Denver game tomorrow afternoon.
Would not start either kicker. And worried about Mahomes - his WR's have struggled in good weather. He will probably only trust Kelce so he could easily get 15 targets.
KC defense should have a great game. Russ tends to be turnover prone in bad weather games.

Just a heads-up that latest forecast is for up to 8 inches of snow for KC at Denver game tomorrow afternoon.
Would not start either kicker. And worried about Mahomes - his WR's have struggled in good weather. He will probably only trust Kelce so he could easily get 15 targets.
KC defense should have a great game. Russ tends to be turnover prone in bad weather games.
No chance I am sitting Mahomes vs Denver. Wind is low. You are over thinking it with the kickers. I wouldn't start Denver's kicker because Denver offense isn't good and Denver could fall behind and not kick any FG's in the 2nd half. Starting Butker with confidence as I normally would.
Snow not even expected during the game is what I seen so that means field will be cleared and with little wind it should be fine.
Also offense has advantage over defense in the snow as long as their is little to no wind.
Over thinking this one you are

Will this be bad for Pacheco? If it's bad enough where passing becomes that difficult, does the defense just start loading the box?

Then again, it's Denver D, so the floor is kind of higher compared to most teams by default.

Will this be bad for Pacheco? If it's bad enough where passing becomes that difficult, does the defense just start loading the box?

Then again, it's Denver D, so the floor is kind of higher compared to most teams by default.
The snow will be cleared and the wind won’t be that bad. There shouldn’t be much of an impact on the passing game.

The snow will be cleared and the wind won’t be that bad. There shouldn’t be much of an impact on the passing game.
Schefter is reporting 6-14” of snow.

On the field at game time? I doubt it.

On the field at game time? I doubt it.
:shrug:

He's a weatherman also?
What a Jack of All trades this fella is.
Let's see if his weather reports are as accurate as his NFL reports.

I assume the above comment was a knock at Schefter’s inaccuracy/hyperbole, but yeah, I just flew out of Denver and it’s not supposed to be that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread