What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Something that needs to be said... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIS: Brady or Brad Johnson? Will respond to yours. Thx! oops... :bag:
What happened? :rotflmao: My post was made in good faith and in the light hearted manner that I describe. I find it nested within everything I hate. ;) Fucla and Nighthawks rock! Well except for that 4 digit number next Nighthawks name. :bag: BTW, I like Brady this week. Maddox or Bledsoe?

What happened? :rotflmao: My post was made in good faith and in the light hearted manner that I describe. I find it nested within everything I hate. ;) Fucla and Nighthawks rock! Well except for that 4 digit number next Nighthawks name. :bag: BTW, I like Brady this week. Maddox or Bledsoe?
I was a three digiter on the old board. No, really I was. So I'm smarter than you...........???Edit: When is this getting axed??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a three digiter on the old board. No, really I was. So I'm smarter than you...........???Edit: When is this getting axed??? :confused:
I forgot to mention when I gained 3 digit status I was blessed with the wisdom that 4 digit number people need, let me see how I can say this, umm guidance. They aren't bad just a bit flawed. :yes: ;)

it was only a matter of time before the fishermen came to this thread full of fish.these are my waters boys.  back the #### off!
Back the #### off??? Sit the #### down??? Like I said, get a life.
This is what I'm talking about. Senrico is gone.Next.J
in all fairness Joe, i dont think he was saying that...i think he was saying that those kind of comments need to be weeded out. i got the impression from his question marks that he was simply repeating some of the stuff he found others were saying in the threads and suggesting that they were inappropriate.either way...i find it highly amusing he got the axe. let that be a lesson to all the 4 digit member numbers that step out of line. be a nail...get the hammer.

First, I have never made a post that was not filled with relevant information.  Do a search and you will see.  :P   ;) I have to go along with the lighten up crowd on this one.  There are still a lot of great threads on this board.  I would prefer to hang out with only the friendly sort but I also realize this is the internet.  People say things they would never say to someone's face in person.  They are cowards for lack of a better term.  I try to act  exactly as I am in real life.  I have fun, never take things to seriously, respect other opinions, and be as argumentative as possible.  The only pain I enjoy is that of Cubs and Red Sox fans. :music:  Other than that I'm an angel   :smoo:   The thing that upsets me the most is there is no smilie for the master, Zippy.  :angry:   ;)   One other thing is how much smarter I got when the new board opened I went from a 2600 to the lovely 3 digit number you may view to your left.
Thank god someone is honest enough to expose the 3 digit member Nos BS!The simple fact is that many of us had lower member Nos than you until the board changed from yellow to blue.
I actually have no problem with four digiters. It's the 7000+ crowd. They need to lighten up.
Get a life dude! Didnt you even read the post? Many of us 7000+ members had lower member Nos. on the yellow board than you!You guys must have something more important in your life to feel important about than your member No., dont you??
Where's that dang fishhook smiley face?
Walk over to a mirror. Bend over and look between your legs and you will find it.
My bad fucla. This is why he's gone.Very little patience with this stuff right now.J

First, I have never made a post that was not filled with relevant information.  Do a search and you will see.  :P   ;) I have to go along with the lighten up crowd on this one.  There are still a lot of great threads on this board.  I would prefer to hang out with only the friendly sort but I also realize this is the internet.  People say things they would never say to someone's face in person.  They are cowards for lack of a better term.  I try to act  exactly as I am in real life.  I have fun, never take things to seriously, respect other opinions, and be as argumentative as possible.  The only pain I enjoy is that of Cubs and Red Sox fans. :music:  Other than that I'm an angel   :smoo:   The thing that upsets me the most is there is no smilie for the master, Zippy.  :angry:   ;)   One other thing is how much smarter I got when the new board opened I went from a 2600 to the lovely 3 digit number you may view to your left.
Thank god someone is honest enough to expose the 3 digit member Nos BS!The simple fact is that many of us had lower member Nos than you until the board changed from yellow to blue.
I actually have no problem with four digiters. It's the 7000+ crowd. They need to lighten up.
Get a life dude! Didnt you even read the post? Many of us 7000+ members had lower member Nos. on the yellow board than you!You guys must have something more important in your life to feel important about than your member No., dont you??
Walk over to a mirror. Bend over and look between your legs and you will find it.
My bad fucla. This is why he's gone.Very little patience with this stuff right now.J
Yeah, that guy didn't know a dingleberry from a fishook that is for sure. :yes:

I think people should be banned just for nesting more than two quotes at a time. That's a far more unholy deed than saying whatever naughty thing is behind all those tic-tac-toe boards.

:whistlinginnocently:so Joe, how is the wife and kids? i hope the business is going well. by the way, did you get that wonderful basket of cheeses i sent you and the family?anyway...just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that one of your best posters appreciates all the good work you are doing.if you ever need anything...just holler.

:whistlinginnocently:so Joe, how is the wife and kids? i hope the business is going well. by the way, did you get that wonderful basket of cheeses i sent you and the family?anyway...just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that one of your best posters appreciates all the good work you are doing.if you ever need anything...just holler.
Hey Joe,Just add a one and zero in front of fucla's number that will be punishment just for sucking up so badly to you. :D

This train wreck had to come to a stop sooner or later...Can't we just get a sticky topic on message board envy?It's just not cool when you can't even dredge up old board humor anymore. I mean, that's what makes it funny. :cool: :wall: :wall: Man, I knew I forgot to include member digits in the MBC equation :wall: :wall:

Yeah, that guy didn't know a dingleberry from a fishook that is for sure. :yes:
But at least he knew where to look for them :ph34r:

I find it funny that you judge you intelligence by how many posts you have posted...its dangerous to believe your own hype."I am great" "I am great"stuart smallyAll i know is I used to read most of the threads from end to end and now I read fewer threads and almost never read every post in a thread. I coudlnt read this one past page two, so have fun ripping it for another three pages :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread