What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sorry Colts defense goes off this week on Houston (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
I think it's going to be loud and I think the Colts will be up for the game and I think Houston has given up. I believe the stars are aligned for a good scoring game from the Colts defense regardless to how sorry they've been all year. I might as well try because Green Bay def at Dallas can't be much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's going to be loud and I think the Colts will be up for the game and I think Houston has given up. I believe the stars are aligned for a good scoring game from the Colts defense regardless to how sorry they've been all year. I might as well try because Green Bay def at Dallas can't be much better.
Cool story bro.

If your only choices are Indy and GB Ds, then you chose the right one. I would check the waiver wire to see what other options you have.

It would be very Houston-like to go in there and win this game because

1) we've never won there

2) we could blow having the top pick (I'd be surprised if Washington won again, and they'll win the SOS tiebreaker and give the pick to STL unless Cousins surprises us)

3) we've been through the worst, fired the coach, and can play completely care free

4) the Colts are playing like crap right now and seem destined for the 4th seed...can't see them being super pumped up about playing the worst team in the league

Guess I have a totally different feeling about this game...

Houston, your point #1 makes no sense. If they've never won there then it's really not "Houston-like" for them to do so.

Everything else about your post I agree with, however.

I think it is his point that it would be just like the Texans to go into Indy and win in a season in which it wouldn't matter since they aren't gonna make the playoffs anyway.

To that end, I suspect Texans fans watched them give the Patriots everything they could handle two weeks ago and had to be asking themselves, "Where was this last year when we played them in two games that mattered big time?" It's like, sure, they play them tough now, now that the Texans have nothing to gain.

I think it is his point that it would be just like the Texans to go into Indy and win in a season in which it wouldn't matter since they aren't gonna make the playoffs anyway.

To that end, I suspect Texans fans watched them give the Patriots everything they could handle two weeks ago and had to be asking themselves, "Where was this last year when we played them in two games that mattered big time?" It's like, sure, they play them tough now, now that the Texans have nothing to gain.
Exactly.

Exactly.
You guys know me too well.....still makes no sense we lost to Orlovsky 2 years ago, I can see us winning now when it would be absolutely pointless....

Ugh...this is what's become of the shark pool :no:
Oh come on, no need for the drama over this thread. I've seen a lot worse. People like to speculate during fantasy playoff time. It's no worse than that Todman thread.

I think this is a good call. Indy D is a great play this week.

I agree, good call. I see Luck rolling big in this one, allowing the D to tee-off much of the game as Houston tries to keep up. The Texans are ready to roll over & play dead.

Every time Keenim drops back it feels like a pick 6 is waiting to happen. Just a matter of time now...

Sack, fumble AND safety? On one play? Indy D going to get the cycle today for defensive points.

Users who are viewing this thread