What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sportsline Champions (1 Viewer)

Spiderman

Footballguy
Has anyone ever won a Sportsline Championship (Football, baseball, basketball, etc) ???

If so, I am wondering how fast Sportsline pays, and how do you receive the money ? I join the leagues using my credit card - do they simply put the money on the credit card OR do they send a check to my mailing address ?

Thanks!

You have to print out the affidavit they supply you with and have it notarized. Send it to them and they will send you back a check which takes a good 6 to 8 weeks.

Has anyone ever won a Sportsline Championship (Football, baseball, basketball, etc) ???

If so, I am wondering how fast Sportsline pays, and how do you receive the money ? I join the leagues using my credit card - do they simply put the money on the credit card OR do they send a check to my mailing address ?

Thanks!
It takes a while, but when you win a league, they will eventually contact you and have you print out a form.You then fill out the form, get it notarized & send it in. A while after that, you'll get a check in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread