What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

St. Louis at Houston (1 Viewer)

I think it should be 3 catches 47 yds and 1 Fum Lost. He caught a 12 yd pass on the play he fumbled, according to CBS Sports.

Hello Z Stacy. You seem to be a hair away from being a Top 25 back with 15ish upside the rest of the way. Therefore it *must* be the time to re-injure yourself.

Hello Z Stacy. You seem to be a hair away from being a Top 25 back with 15ish upside the rest of the way. Therefore it *must* be the time to re-injure yourself.
Not watching the game, so I don't know how he looks, but the play-by-play looked good for that last drive for Stacy. Anyone watching the game that can comment on how he looks. Is he making good runs or just taking what's available to him?

Not watching the game, so I don't know how he looks, but the play-by-play looked good for that last drive for Stacy. Anyone watching the game that can comment on how he looks. Is he making good runs or just taking what's available to him?
He looks good. He's had several runs where he dragged tacklers for a few extra yards.

Texans look terrible in all aspects so far. Only bright spot has been Foster going to the outside, Stl defense has not been able to seal the edge. Hou defense looks bad. Long Def PI against Kareen Jackson. Texans def has blown more 3rd & longs than I can count. Watt has been a non-factor so far. Tons of penalties on Texans.

Hopkins fumbled on a catch and run inside the redzone on a drive where they where marching down the field with ease. Hopkins was interfered with on another 3rd down in the endzone but not called at the end of the 2nd.

He looks good. He's had several runs where he dragged tacklers for a few extra yards.
I agree, some good runs. A nice change of direction on a 10 yard run up the gut to find the hole.

Schaub has drawn a lot of criticism and rightfully so but it has masked another huge problem which is the Hou defense has been terrible this year.

"Let's make the game safe for Schaub by keeping all the throws simple."

...Oops, Special Teams gives up a pick-six.

He's shown some nice patience and vision to find the hole instead of just running blindly into his blockers like, say, Richardson. Stacy's been very impressive.

Stl offsides on a 4th & 5.

Yates looks bad. Under throwing and overthrowing easy tosses. Might just be excited and needs to settle in.

Let s cheer for Yates !!

Schaub is a much better qb than Yates

The grass is always greener...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread