What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

St. Louis at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Going into the 44th (and last) meeting between the two teams at Candlestick Park, series is tied at 21-21-1.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Niners fan, I hate that call. This game is becoming unwatchable. What else is the defender supposed to do? He was going low as the other defender was bringing down Boldin .

Rams secondary is the weak link in the defense.

Between free agency and the draft, they need a safety and a CB.

Defense had a fourth sack, but also got the seventh team penalty.

Stacy bottled up so far. Cunningham just had best run of the game for STL...

They should call more plays like the reverse to Austin against 49ers pursuit.

I was surprised at Austin's speed there. Not many get away from Brooks on the edge like that.

I was surprised at Austin's speed there. Not many get away from Brooks on the edge like that.
Brooks is a freak athlete.

He and Urlacher are the only pro LBs I know of that returned kicks in college.

Did they say anything about Staley other than he wouldn't be back this game? Not having Iupati and Staley next week could be huge.

If there is a bright spot for the Rams defense, they have given up just one TD in four red zone appearances by the 49ers.

Heinous drop by Givens, who has regressed badly.

This is why the Rams need to draft Sammy Watkins to go with Austin.

Surprised at the no call there... Brock wasn't playing the ball, clearly hit Austin.

Passing on a FG and going for it on fourth and 11 when the team needed three scores was another head scratcher decision.

Passing on a FG and going for it on fourth and 11 when the team needed three scores was another head scratcher decision.
Game management has never been something Jeff Fisher really understands. Remember that he is the coach who kicked the extra point after the Music City Miracle to go up 6 when, with only seconds left, the only thing the Bills had time left for was a miracle return of their own, so going for 2 to be up by 7 was the common sense decision, yet Fisher kicked the extra point. Had Buffalo returned a kick of their own, the Titans would have lost 23-22, because of Fisher's inability to use his head.

Users who are viewing this thread