What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Stars at Brotherly Love*** (+6) 46.5u ABC Saturday Night Special (1 Viewer)

Can we talk TEs?  Who will be better in ff next year? Goedert or Schultz?  Both are supposed to be good blockers. Tyree Jackson could emerge and Jarwin is a decent receiver. 

Oh come on you missed a blantent one of the 1st DAL TD but call that chippy crap? BULL####!!!!!! NFL really wants those games tomorrow to mean a bit more still 

Rivalry aside, the Eagles have the potential to have a very good team going forward. That Oline is one of the best in the league, a young group of WRs and three 1st round picks next year which I assume will all be on defense. If you hit on them it will be scary. 

Devils advocate, I don’t like Hurts at QB. At all long term. A year of tape certainly won’t help.

Dam not Bradley. I like Bradley and thought tonight was a really good chance for him to get some more playing time moving forward. 

When's the last time Jags have had a prime time game let alone MNF? 

one  TNF  a year as contractually guaranteed, usually in first 5 weeks  against HOU or TEN. At least one Sunday morning from London..

I hope my edumacation level is suffishunt to post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
one  TNF  a year as contractually guaranteed, usually in first 5 weeks  against HOU or TEN. At least one Sunday morning from Londin.

I hope my education level is sufficient to post this.
Atrocious. Looks like it’s written in crayon. 

4.2 YPC for Elliott on the year isn't really that bad. 

Fun fact: He's RB6 in Half PPR. Touchdown-dependent for sure, but still RB6. 

Another fun fact: Derrick Henry is RB12 in Half PPR and hasn't played since Week Eight. Oh my. 

In case anyone couldn't tell, I already miss fantasy football. 

I've been "scouting" players around my draft picks for dynasty. 

Hot tip!: Jerome Ford looks really explosive. Size/speed combo is pro ready. He's currently sitting around 23 for ADP/rankings. I think that needle will move at the combine and he'll go in the third or fourth round. 

is AC really on his way out? if so then Schultz by a lot.
Schultz mat have a better qb in 2022, but going into the 2021 season:

>>Goedert splitting the field with Zach Ertz to begin his career has created a situation where many don’t realize just how good he has been. Kittle is held high as the shining example of a “dual-threat” tight end who challenges defenses as a receiver and blocker (for good reason). But Goedert is actually the only tight end in the NFL with receiving and run-blocking grades of 80.0 or higher since 2018. He ranks seventh in receiving grade and first in run-blocking grade over that three-year span. 

An Ertz trade could lead to a featured role — and more recognition — for the former second-round pick out of South Dakota State.<<

Rivalry aside, the Eagles have the potential to have a very good team going forward. That Oline is one of the best in the league, a young group of WRs and three 1st round picks next year which I assume will all be on defense. If you hit on them it will be scary. 

Devils advocate, I don’t like Hurts at QB. At all long term. A year of tape certainly won’t help.
Thanks bro.  We will actually have some money for some free agents as well.  Future seems bright

Users who are viewing this thread