What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start up Dynasty 12 team PPR (1 Viewer)

tramz18

Footballguy
Looking to start 12 team PPR dynasty league on Sleeper. Draft will be 7/01/2023 @7:30 PM. League- Grid Iron Gurus
1-QB 2-RB 2-WR 1-TE 1-WRT 1-K 1-D 3-IR & 2 taxi squad spots / 6 teams make playoffs 3 division winners & 3 wild cards .
Entry is $50 Payouts- Champion $350 runner up $175 3rd-$50 Most points-$25
Blind Bidding Ties Are Broken By: Earliest Submitted Bid Wins

A two-player “taxi squad will exist for rookies only. Players must be placed on the taxi squad before the first kickoff of the NFL season. Owners may move players from the taxi squad to the 20-man roster at any point during the season, but lose the slot if they do so. No player (even players once on the taxi squad) can be placed on the taxi squad after kickoff of the first NFL game.

Schedules will be balanced, and opponents who are played more than once will be based on the previous year's finish (IE, everyone plays everyone once. The bottom 4 teams from the previous year will play each other a second time. The middle 4 teams from the previous year will play each other a second time. And the top 4 teams from the previous year will play each other a second time. This makes 14 total games in a 12-team league.) In the inaugural year, the schedule will be based on draft order.

Rosters
Team rosters will be 28 going into the regular season but expanded for the off-season to accommodate trades, draft picks, FA pickups, etc. Players will need to be cut, traded, or put on Taxi Squad (rookies only) to trim rosters to 26 before the season's first game.

Beginning with the second year, the Rookie draft order for non-playoff teams will be determined by the Max Possible Points minus Points Scored Against (those with the lowest total tally will pick first).

For teams that make the playoffs, the draft order will follow the NFL standard - based on regular season records in ascending order, with the last two picks of each round reserved for the championship game participants.

Example: champion will pick 12 & runner up 11 in 2024/ 3-4 bracket winner will pick 10 loser 9/ winner of 5-6 bracket will pick 8 loser 7
The 6 teams that do not make playoffs will use this- Beginning with the second year, the Rookie draft order for non-playoff teams will be determined by the Max Possible Points minus Points Scored Against (those with the lowest total tally will pick first). So do not tank as the non playoff team with the most points will get the 1st pick.

The innagural draft will be randomized. Payments and payouts to be handled by League Safe ,so dont worry your money is safe.
When you join do not freak out if i do not send you the join link within 5 minutes. But i do check me email very frequently. But if you pay and havent received the league invite say within 24 hours feel free to email me at tramz18@aol.com and please dynasty league in the subject line.

If the link does not work PLEASE email me and ask for an invite.

https://leaguesafe.com/join/4101274

I have two people (myself included) that are interested. Please let me know how to get you the emails addresses

Users who are viewing this thread