What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start up IDP. $60 (1 Viewer)

Coin Flip

Footballguy
This league will be IDP format. Here are the full rules. However below I am putting some of the highlights.
This league will have custom graphics. Yellowstone show theme.
  • Roster Size: 50 in season (55 off season) + 15 IR spots 5 TS spots
  • Number of Owners: 12 Owners you may own one team in the league
  • Rookie Draft Start Date: Yearly in early June
  • Draft Timer: 6 Hours shuts off 6 hrs at night. (see calendar)
  • Fees: $60/yr Leaguesafe (two years up front to start)
  • Due Date: March 1
  • Standings: Win Loss Record (overall winning %)

STARTING LINEUPS 11 Offense & 11 Defense
1/2QB, 1-5RB, 3-6WR, 1-4TE (Flex QB RB WR or TE) --11 total starters
1-4DT, 2-4DE, 3-5LB, 1-3CB, 2-4S (11 total starters)

PAYOUTS
$60 x 12 = $720 minus MFL software fees leaves $650 for payouts.
  • 1st $330
  • 2nd $220
  • 3rd $100
  • CBowl winner - 2.13 rookie pick

Last edited:
Interested but why have to pay 2 year ? What’s the return policy for 2 year upfront? (Recession times) I will pay 2 year upfront if I don’t have to pay next year.

In order to have auto trades on we need everyone paid a year ahead. Each year after all owners will pay one season. I am paying for the graphics and not passing any of those expenses onto owners. Refunds if owners leave are always the goal. If you have draft picks in tact and the team is able to be sold for full fees you will receive a refund. Hopefully leaving isn't already the goal.

Let's help get Coin Flip's league filled, she's created an amazing Yellow Stone themed league and generates a very positive and competitive atmosphere for her owners. You will not be disappointed with this one, this league will be, well worth your time. In the words of Beth Dutton - " Just tell me who to fight"

Graphics are done so if anyone was on the fence maybe this will help seeing the site.

Users who are viewing this thread