What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting up 12 man keeper IDP $30 buy in (1 Viewer)

S_thurston

Footballguy
have commissioned several leagues before with friends. Wanted something more involved. So I decided to start a 12 man keeper with Defensive players. I have worked out a lot of details because it was a bit overwhelming initially. I'll go over some quick details,

Safety and corners are put together as defensive backs, and tackles and D ends are put together as D linemen.

22 starters:

Offense is normal besides there being 3 receivers and 3 flex.

Defense consists of: 3 D line, 3 Linebackers, 5 DB's

20 bench players as well.

the first year will be a snake draft like any other, after that it will be ordered based on rankings like the actual draft.

This isn't an auction draft but players will have salaries based on the previous years rank to avoid teams from getting stacked from good rookie drafts. Unless I find a good online site to keep track of this, I will be keeping track personally. you'll have cap room and higher ranked players will cost more, this may be shaky the first year so I wont be too anal while we figure out what makes the most sense. also note that two IR spots will be set.

I understand this may seem overwhelming to some, and this isn't for everyone. I like competition so the more committed and knowledgeable about football you are the better. If your interested and want more details let me know and ill be happy to answer any questions.

Also note that there are about 5 of us that know each other and we need to fill about 7 spots, I wont collect league fees until a week before the draft which is yet to be scheduled but will land mid to late. Also due to the amount of players being drafted the draft will take place over 3 days. and I would prefer to do it all in person, but with this being online I understand the odds of that aren't great. But if your in the Seattle area bonus points. 

Winnings: 1st: $190

2nd: $40

3rd: $30

I'm reserving the extra $100 for any league costs if they come up, if everyone likes the idea of a trophy being passed around year to year that would cover engraving and shipping said trophy. Otherwise i'll add the extra to the winnings.

that's all I got for now, let me know if your interested, and if you really are ill probably request a video chat or phone call just so we can meet.

Users who are viewing this thread