What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting up 3 unique fantasy football playoff $$$ conte (1 Viewer)

hfs09

Footballguy
I am offering three unique fantasy football playoff contests this season. If interested in doing any or all three of these contests, email brian.harwood@insightbb.com today!

1. RTSports $25 playoff drafts...I will be offering fantasy football playoff drafts each night next week starting on Tuesday night! Win $100 for winning your individual draft league and win bigger prizes for most points overall. 6 teams will be in each draft league. Let me know what day and time is best for you. I will try to do 10 drafts total.

2. RTSports $30 ONE-and-DONE style contest---This is the biggest playoff payout contest I will offer this season, $30 buy-in, select your regular QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF, lineup of any player you want to in the playoffs---but the key is you can only use a player ONE time. Think of it as a suicide type contest, most points wins!

3. NFL.com $40 Playoff Challenge---Pick your team of QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF in this non-PPR contest...But if your team wins and the longer you keep your players, you will get BONUS points based on the number of weeks you have the player. For example if you have A.J. Green all four weeks, he makes the Super Bowl, his point score multiplies by four! You can change your team week in and week out too.

Playoffs start on Saturday...get in the action today!

Users who are viewing this thread