What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup | ($60) 32 Team Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

fata13xception

Footballguy
Following the success of our vanilla EGS format, we're excited to launch the latest in our Every Given Sunday fantasy football leagues- EGS Pro. Modeled after the NFL, EGS Pro is a full-IDP money league w/ a weighted scoring system. The format's target fantasy player is the competitive, active fantasy football addict.League Homehttp://www6.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/76433#0League Bylawshttp://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=76433&O=26Highlights* $60 annual league fee; 100% payout; $1,780 in total prize money via fair/rewarding payout structure; LeagueSafe* 32 teams divided among 2 conferences, each with its own player universe* 12 week intra-conference regular season with a 12 year deep rotation; weeks 1 through 12* 4 week postseason; weeks 13 through 16* 38 player Active Team, 5 player Practice Squad, 3 player Injured Reserve* Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DT/LB/CB/S* Weighted/Balanced scoring format; i.e., all positions are valuable* 38 round Inaugural Veteran Draft; 12 hour selection clock; to be held at noon (EST) two days after league fills* 6 round Inaugural Rookie Draft; 12 hour selection clock; to be held the Monday following the NFL Draft unless the veteran draft runs over* 6 round annual EGS Draft during subsequent seasons; 12 hour selection clock; to be held the Monday following the NFL Draft* Commissioner Triumvirate; 3-headed governing body to promote checks/balances, committee approach to high-level decisions, long-term league viabilityFor complete details, please refer to the official Bylaws located at Reports > Rules > League Bylaws.Franchises are awarded post-interview via first-come-first-served to paying league members.Please post all questions in this forum; I will answer them here for all to see.Please PM me if interested in joining our community (after you digest the Bylaws).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to get in if their are any spots left. New Orleans Saints. My email is 1bluipit@gmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread