What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stat corrections week 17 (1 Viewer)

starks

Footballguy
Up by a point heading into Sunday night, are there any stat corrections to worry about? 

(Not a wsis just a question)

There are stat changes every week.

Can't really tell as it pertains to you without seeing you and your opponents rooster.

I don't think  it's gonna make a difference (I'd still need friermouth to get like 15 points tonight to win my league) but I really wish the league would look at the "fumble" charged to Hollywood brown on the last play.

They went with the short pass and lateral play (rather than a hail mary) and Bateman (I think) caught the first pass and pitched it back to brown. He basically got hit instantly (never had posession) and LA recovered it. I don't see how that's his fumble. 

TLEF316 said:
I don't think  it's gonna make a difference (I'd still need friermouth to get like 15 points tonight to win my league) but I really wish the league would look at the "fumble" charged to Hollywood brown on the last play.

They went with the short pass and lateral play (rather than a hail mary) and Bateman (I think) caught the first pass and pitched it back to brown. He basically got hit instantly (never had posession) and LA recovered it. I don't see how that's his fumble. 
I am in the same exact boat here as I have Hollywood and I currently have lost my championship by 0.15 points.

I reviewed the stats guide and it seems that if this is considered a muff by brown, which seems to be the case because he never establishes possession of the ball, then the fumble should be credited to Bateman.

See my post here: https://forums.nbcsportsedge.com/topic/861113-week-17-stat-corrections/

And my tweet to ESB: https://mobile.twitter.com/littleleips/status/1478383514554937353?s=20

Please join me in emailing and tweeting at the Elias sports bureau today to get this changed. 

Users who are viewing this thread