What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs. Eagles...SIG BET TIME (1 Viewer)

Heck, I been riding McNabb for three seasons (no pun intended, and no, I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that). In for the Eagles.

I like ahrn's. Needs tweaked a bit, but I like it - covers Pittsburgh's dominance, TO, Duce, and the Philly "fans.":stillers:

We need some consensus here -- vote for which one you like best. We'll go with whatever has the most votes by midnight.

sig # 1

Rush Limbaugh could have been more effective against the mighty Steel Curtain than Donovan McNabb was. Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jagoff who hurts his team more than he helps it. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the NFL, Pennsylvania and the world, as is their rightful heritage. Meanwhile, the Eagles, as always, have proven to be losers, leaving their fans green with envy for the joy which the western half of the Commonwealth has come to expect. I only wish I could get my hands on an Iron City or Rolling Rock to drown my sorrows so that I didn't have to drink this swill they call beer in Philly.
sig # 2
The Eagles just got O\/\/ned by the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers. I will be cheering for Big Ben for the NFL MVP this year, He's obviously more valuable than the dancing tard we call TO. Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jagoff who hurts his team more than he helps it. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the Pennsylvania, the NFL, and the world -- as is their rightful heritage.

It's a good thing that this game was't in Philly, becuase the city of brotherly jackasses would most certainly have had to reopen the court under the stadium to lock up the drooling buttwipes that I call my fellow birdie fans. We are unquestionably the lowest common denominator of NFL fans, we even make the Raiders' fans look like alter boys. If my birdies somehow make it to the NFC Championship this year, they will choke and lose -- just like the whole nation has come to expect from such a crappy town and fan base.

In case you're wondering how long it's been since Philly has won ANYTHING, check here.

I just choked and gagged on TO's popcorn :-(
sig # 3
Eagle fan pledge:

I bow down to my cross state brothers in Black and Gold for their superior gridiron savvy and strength. I love Big Ben for MVP. I mourn the loss of the Duce. I wish Cowher were my coach. I love the Terrible Towel. I long to kiss each of their 4 Super Bowl rings. If the birds make the big dance, I quake in fear at the thought of a rematch with PITTSBURGH.

In case you're wondering how long it's been since Philly has won ANYTHING, check here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take number two for the Iggles sig. You just have to love that TO description.I think he is a quality WR but, that description is just hilarious.Or maybe he should be called Leon here ?

Sorry for being late to the party. I'm in for the Eagles as always, and the proposed sig looks good to me.Final Score:E-A-G-L-E-S 23 Steelers 20GO BIRDS!! :popcorn:

We need some consensus here -- vote for which one you like best. We'll go with whatever has the most votes by midnight.

sig # 1

Rush Limbaugh could have been more effective against the mighty Steel Curtain than Donovan McNabb was. Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jagoff who hurts his team more than he helps it. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the NFL, Pennsylvania and the world, as is their rightful heritage. Meanwhile, the Eagles, as always, have proven to be losers, leaving their fans green with envy for the joy which the western half of the Commonwealth has come to expect. I only wish I could get my hands on an Iron City or Rolling Rock to drown my sorrows so that I didn't have to drink this swill they call beer in Philly.
sig # 2
The Eagles just got O\/\/ned by the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers. I will be cheering for Big Ben for the NFL MVP this year, He's obviously more valuable than the dancing tard we call TO.  Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jagoff who hurts his team more than he helps it. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the Pennsylvania, the NFL, and the world  -- as is their rightful heritage.

It's a good thing that this game was't in Philly, becuase the city of brotherly jackasses would most certainly have had to reopen the court under the stadium to lock up the drooling buttwipes that I call my fellow birdie fans.  We are unquestionably the lowest common denominator of NFL fans, we even make the Raiders' fans look like alter boys. If my birdies somehow make it to the NFC Championship this year, they will choke and lose -- just like he whole nation has come to expect from such a crappy town and fan base.

sig # 3
Eagle fan pledge:

I bow down to my cross state brothers in Black and Gold for their superior gridiron savvy and strength.  I love Big Ben for MVP.  I mourn the loss of the Duce.  I wish Cowher were my coach.  I love the Terrible Towel.  I long to kiss each of their 4 Super Bowl rings.  If the birds make the big dance, I quake in fear at the thought of a rematch with PITTSBURGH.

As I said earlier, I'm cool with any of them. If we use, #2, we need to correct the typo so we look don't look as illiterate as JAA and the Philly fans "(the whole nation").

sig # 1

sig # 2
The Eagles just got O\/\/ned by the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers. I will be cheering for Big Ben for the NFL MVP this year, He's obviously more valuable than the dancing tard we call TO. Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jagoff who hurts his team more than he helps it. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the Pennsylvania, the NFL, and the world -- as is their rightful heritage.

It's a good thing that this game was't in Philly, becuase the city of brotherly jackasses would most certainly have had to reopen the court under the stadium to lock up the drooling buttwipes that I call my fellow birdie fans. We are unquestionably the lowest common denominator of NFL fans, we even make the Raiders' fans look like alter boys. If my birdies somehow make it to the NFC Championship this year, they will choke and lose -- just like he whole nation has come to expect from such a crappy town and fan base.

sig # 3
Eagle fan pledge:

I bow down to my cross state brothers in Black and Gold for their superior gridiron savvy and strength. I love Big Ben for MVP. I mourn the loss of the Duce. I wish Cowher were my coach. I love the Terrible Towel. I long to kiss each of their 4 Super Bowl rings. If the birds make the big dance, I quake in fear at the thought of a rematch with PITTSBURGH.

As I said earlier, I'm cool with any of them. If we use, #2, we need to correct the typo so we look don't look as illiterate as JAA and the Philly fans "(the whole nation").
:lol: , typo fixed.

Where are CrossEyed, Cowher Power, Steelers4Life, Jurb26, etc... etc... ?
Yeah, like I'd miss out on this!HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! :stillers: :stillers: :stillers: Steelers 27Eagles 16
Sorry fellas, I have been out of commish here on the boards due to renovations at my store and lack of time. But fear not, I just got the DSL up and running again 2day and am in for the Black N Gold with out a doubt. :stillers: :thumbup: :stillers: :thumbup:

Any Steeler fans doing a re think with the news on Staley's hammy and him being downgraded to quetionable and the dreaded Game Time Decision label being hung on him?

Or will you guys just hop on the Bus :P

Very interesting how Westbrook goes from questionable to probable to "he's going to play", and Staley goes from no issues, to probable, and now questionable. :crazy: I can't wait for this one, got my Molson Ice on ice (I can't believe you Pittsburg guys actually like Iron City :yucky: ) and ready to go. :banned:

#3 by far.There is no comparison. If they have to suffer the indignity of losing at least let them post a sig with some class. :hifive:

I know IC is actually ####ty beer and I don't like it. I'm a Yuengling fan. :banned: I'm ready for this game too! Hope Duce is ok.... :unsure:
Iron City beer is iconic for me. When I drink it, it is a ceremonial salute to home, and all then men and women there that says, "I love yunz guys. See ya at Primantis after the Stillers beat 'dem Eagles. It's in the strip just offa dahntahn."

No Duce Staley (kind of a shame).But I'm feeling better about this game than I was earlier this week. GO BIRDS!!!!

I would like for everyone to decide which one I wear as I have not figured it out.1. Pittsburgh out coached my team of the Philadelphia Eagles2. Big Ben is the real deal.7-1 JAA

I'm still in denial on this one. I had to monitor from work, so I couldn't watch it live-I'll have to check it out when I get home. I think it's an understatement that our run defense got OWNED by the Pittsburgh OL. :hot: :bag: :rant: :cry: Yum, yum...this pie tastes like S**T :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread