What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs. Eagles...SIG BET TIME (1 Viewer)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
OK, with the :stillers: sitting at 6-1 and dethroning the Patriots, and the Birds at 7-0 and the lone unbeaten team in the league, the matchup this weekend at Heinz Field couldn't be more interesting.

There are a LOT of Eagles and Steelers fans on this board, and it's only right that we put a sig bet together for this weekend's contest.

If the Steelers win, we Eagles fans carry the sig (to be determined by the Steelers participating) for 2 weeks.

If the Eagles win, the :stillers: fans carry the sig (TBD by Eagles fans participating) for 2 weeks.

Proposed Eagles Sig (IF Pittsburgh LOSES)

TBD

Proposed Steelers Sig (IF Philly LOSES)

TBD

Eagles Participants

Jason Wood

JAA
Bushead
whefner
suchislife
4x champ
JaxBill
CamelToes
zoonation
hamster_13
PHILLYHAWK
Cocky Crow
roach23
Fantasy Man
Maggot Brain
JAYHAWK
E-A-G-L-E-S
Otis
Jedimaster21
???Steelers Participants

Coeur de Lion
Steeler
3C's
Fro
TheLaw
Banger
Evilgrin72
Frenchy Fuqua
AhrnCityPahnder
Fiddles
bojang0301
Bogeys
Bloom
3MTA3
Cowher Power
jwvdcw
Steelers4Life
apalmer
Pittsburgh Peckers
ShadowMaster
Steel Dillo
BigBetz
gadkins
Barry Jive & the Uptown Five
Giant Wooden Badger
Atticus
Dancing Bear
pghrob
Black&Gold
Villiage Idiot
Ohgma
Metallurgist
Memphis Foundry
Stillers Jr.
hammerva
???

Last edited by a moderator:
Stillers by 10.Steagles Quiz: Who has the better QB Rating, McNabb or Roethlisberger? If the Steagles were reborn who would you want to start at QB? :stillers:

Why, Frenchy, I believe it's Roethlisberger !!!(I really didn't know the answer to this - wild guess :P )PAGING THE IRON CITY POUNDER !! GET YOUR #### IN HERE !!!!

see 5 posts up.:stillers:You'd think this smiley would grow tiresome. It just doesn't.:stillers: :stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers:

see 5 posts up.:stillers:You'd think this smiley would grow tiresome. It just doesn't.:stillers: :stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers::stillers:
How the hell did I miss that? My bad. I knew you'd be on board, my good man.:stillers: It really doesn't get old, does it ?HERD, you've been doing a great job of pimping the Steelers this week (read: blasting the Patriots.) Get in on this..... :D

Battle of the smilies. I vote that whichever team wins, the other smilie is to be banned for 2 weeks:

:popcorn: VS :stillers:

JAA

How about this as a backbone for the Eagles fans sig, should they lose? Something like...Rush Limbaugh could have been more effective against the mighty Steel Curtain than Donovan McNabb was. I think old DM ought to stick to making soup commericals. Terrell Owens is, was, and always will be a jerkoff who hurts his teams more than he helps them. We should never have let go of our heart and soul, Duce Staley. He was the only one among us with any guts, and now that the Steelers have him and Big Freaking Ben, they rule the NFL, the State of Pennsylvania, and the world.

I like parts of it, and we still plenty of time to work on it. That's everyone's homework assignment for the week...have something good by Thursday. We can all vote for the winner.

I'd like something in there about how the fans are unoriginal and unreasonable to talk to about football (No offense to any Eagles fans here, but that was my experience the last 3 years living there) - I lived in Philly the last 3 years and had to put up w/ E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! ALL the ####### time - meanwhile it is SUCH a blatant ripoff of the J-E-T-S jets jets jets . . . .:stillers:

how's this for the losing steeler fans sig? Let's keep it simple...Fly Eagles Fly, On the road to victory,Fight Eagles Fight, Score a TD one, two, threeHit 'em low,Hit 'em high,And watch our Eagles fly,Fly Eagles Fly, On the road to victory!!!!!!E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!! THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!! OWENS FOR MVP!

how's this for the losing steeler fans sig? Let's keep it simple...Fly Eagles Fly, On the road to victory,Fight Eagles Fight, Score a TD one, two, threeHit 'em low,Hit 'em high,And watch our Eagles fly,Fly Eagles Fly, On the road to victory!!!!!!E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!! THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL!! OWENS FOR MVP!
Is this supposed to be embarrassing for Steelers fans who have to display this for a couple weeks, or to Eagles fans who sing and clap along to this POS Captain Kangaroo song? :confused:

Is this supposed to be embarrassing for Steelers fans who have to display this for a couple weeks, or to Eagles fans who sing and clap along to this POS Captain Kangaroo song? :confused:
Why arent Jets fans pissed about this ripoff? J-E-T-S jets jets jets is DAMN close to E-A-G-L-E-S eagles, IMO

In for Pittsburgh.
Glutten for punishment I see. I guess you already have nothing to lose, do you? :D (Except for a double long Eagles sig, as this won't absolve you for the Ravens loss, unless you win of course.) You are really going to hate the EAGLES after this season. Count me in for the birds (the almighty ones, not the Ravens or Falcons or Seahawks or Cardinals).

Get out there and Vote Andy Reid for President :lol:

PS: Although I may agree with your PPS, I don't think that was a part of the sig agreement.

No ... only viscious, coarse, and rude sigs here ;)

I'm down for the Birds.

my vote for the sig:

Eagles fans are the most Knowledgeable, most Passionate, and most Frightening group of fans among the entire NFL. They are the only ones that are crazy enough to tip over a port-o-potty if a dude wearing a Tampa jersey goes into one to take a piss during a playoff game. That being said...the Eagles are hands down the best team in this league. They have the most talented QB-WR combo in the league at present. I bow down to the mighty Eagles and their fans. And i'm a little BEEATCH!

Users who are viewing this thread