What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs Jaguars - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Here's the thing... if that's not a TD there's going to be a 10 second runoff.  Jags will win.

EDIT: Well nevermind that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game was lost by the Jags with their ridiculous conservative play calling.  They should have put the Steelers away in the first half.

A game winning scoring drive is the worst play calling you've seen in a while?
It was pretty brutal at the goal line. Stupid to either not use that TO at 40 seconds or run the ball holding the TO at 22 seconds. You have one of the best OLines in the league and one of the best power backs. Run the ####### ball.

The game was lost by the Jags with their ridiculous conservative play calling.  They should have put the Steelers away in the first half.
@UncleChaps: Jags extended a QB they don’t trust at all. Coaching staff calls scared because they don’t trust him. Defense has to bend not break so it breaks. Same ole story.

Hilts said:
If they're in fg range then yes. They don't exactly have a clearly better qb option. Run, hope you get lucky and break it for the first. If you don't you still get 3 points while eating clock and letting your team strength play with a ever increasing lead. 
Yeah, well, that's why the Jaguars keep losing.  Colt McCoy would be an improvement.  Heck, Matt Barkley would be an upgrade.  Nobody to blame but Jacksonville's decision makers for keeping Bortles and automatically lowering the team's ceiling.

I have watched a ####load of Steelers games.  This is the one time where they played so bad they deserved to lose and didn't.

2 things about Jacksonville:

1. Ramsey played one of the best games at corner I have ever seen, period. Both of those picks were incredible, particularly the 2nd one. He may be a ******* but he is an awfully talented *******. 

2. When Leonard Fournette is healthy, he is the best running back in the NFL. Period. 

Yeah, well, that's why the Jaguars keep losing.  Colt McCoy would be an improvement.  Heck, Matt Barkley would be an upgrade.  Nobody to blame but Jacksonville's decision makers for keeping Bortles and automatically lowering the team's ceiling.
That's fair. They definitely need to look for an upgrade from their second rate crappy Alex Smith. But in this season that's how they should be running the offense. 

Lamar Jackson would seem to have fit with their run it every down mentality 

2 things about Jacksonville:

1. Ramsey played one of the best games at corner I have ever seen, period. Both of those picks were incredible, particularly the 2nd one. He may be a ******* but he is an awfully talented *******. 

2. When Leonard Fournette is healthy, he is the best running back in the NFL. Period. 
Fournette is no where close to the best RB

I have watched a ####load of Steelers games.  This is the one time where they played so bad they deserved to lose and didn't.
The defense did not play bad.  They stepped it up big time after a horrible start.    We were all ready to crucify Butler early in the season but this defense has turned it around.  When Tuitt returns, they’re actually pretty good.

The defense did not play bad.  They stepped it up big time after a horrible start.    We were all ready to crucify Butler early in the season but this defense has turned it around.  When Tuitt returns, they’re actually pretty good.
Yes, defense redeemed themselves big time 

The defense played bad for a half. To qualify my earlier statement, at no time did I think the Steelers deserved to win the game and yet, they did. First time that has happened in all my years of watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread