What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs Jaguars - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Ben can't stop throwing the ball to Jaguar defenders.     Not completely surprised the Steelers have struggled against this defense but by the much totally

Classic Tomlin game: come off a dominating home win and look not ready to play on the road against an under .500 team. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic Tomlin game: come off a dominating home win and look not ready to play on the road against an under .500 team. 
Not really sure how you're putting this on Tomlin.  It's crystal clear how bad this run D is without Tuitt.  He does make that much of a difference.  Then the offense has been stagnant but that's more on Ben than Tomlin.  Still early.

This is how Jacksonville's offense should work. Three solid running backs, a middling qb, and a good defense? Run it 20 times with each rb.

Not really sure how you're putting this on Tomlin.  It's crystal clear how bad this run D is without Tuitt.  He does make that much of a difference.  Then the offense has been stagnant but that's more on Ben than Tomlin.  Still early.
The whole team looks off. I put that on coaching, and I see it happen way too much with Tomlin's Steelers when they play a team most agree they are much better than.  

Ok get a FG here and I believe the Steelers get the ball back to start the 2nd half.  Jax has left the Steelers in the game.

The whole team looks off. I put that on coaching, and I see it happen way too much with Tomlin's Steelers when they play a team most agree they are much better than.  
Maybe without Tuitt they're not that much better than the Jags?  The Jags have a powerful running game and perhaps that's just a horrible matchup for a Tuitt-less Steelers D.  Also, Ben just seems to struggle against Jax.  They still have a pretty good D and I think they're.a little in his head.  

Maybe without Tuitt they're not that much better than the Jags?  The Jags have a powerful running game and perhaps that's just a horrible matchup for a Tuitt-less Steelers D.  Also, Ben just seems to struggle against Jax.  They still have a pretty good D and I think they're.a little in his head.  
After the pick he just threw, you might be right about the Jags being in Ben's head.  That was ugly. 

This is how Jacksonville's offense should work. Three solid running backs, a middling qb, and a good defense? Run it 20 times with each rb.
Calling a run on 3rd & 10 when already in field goal range isn't how 'it should work'.  Jacksonville may get over at times, but still starting Bortles at this point should be a fireable offense.

Jaguars with a consistent QB would definitely be a winning team.  Not as good as last year but definitely not a 3 win team

Users who are viewing this thread