What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Breaston after Boldin returns? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
Whats Steve Breaston's value once Boldin returns? Is Breaston worth hanging on to?

Is Boldin expected back week 8??

Warner made good use of Holt, Bruce, and Az-Hakim in the rams glory days. I think he can do the same thing once Boldin returns.

As well as Breaston has played I would imagine that we're going to see a lot of 3 WR sets when Boldin comes back. If Chris Henry was worth owning in your league when the Bengals had a good offense, Breaston probably will be as well.

If AZ trades Boldin during the off-season, Breaston will become a big-time player for 2009 and beyond..

at worst, like another poster mentioned, he'll become part of a great trio of WR's with a QB who knows how to spread the ball around.. :lol:

I have to wonder if the Cards are thinking that Breaston has shown enough to where they don't feel obligated to pay Q now.

Whats Steve Breaston's value once Boldin returns? Is Breaston worth hanging on to?Is Boldin expected back week 8??
at this point, it's hard to find better on the WW so why not hang onto him.I don't think Hakim(for FF) was as good as some recall, and a 3rd WR like Henry and Stokley in Indy are rare but, those were "high flying" offenses too so why not hang onto him and see.

Both leagues I have him in are dynasty so he is not going anywhere.

Anytime Fitz or Boldin gets hurt, his value will go up. Even with both them in the lineup, he's got nice value so he is a great dynasty guy to stash...

i grabbed him in 7 of 10 dynasty leagues. I think he could end up being the best waiver pickup since Colston (Colston went undrafted in all of my leagues his rookie year) :rolleyes:

I'm trying to sell him now. I think his value is as high as it will be. They have a bye week and then Boldin will be back. Someone may give you high value for him right now. If I can't get what I want I simply hold him.

I'm trying to sell him now. I think his value is as high as it will be. They have a bye week and then Boldin will be back. Someone may give you high value for him right now. If I can't get what I want I simply hold him.
That's the problem, everyone is aware of the bye and the imminent return of Boldin.

I am stashing him partly b/c I play dynasty, and I have both Fitz and Boldin..So it is like I am getting two security nets for the price of one. Not to mention I have loved Breaston ever since his Michigan days. Size was always the problem, but he bulked up in the offseason.

Users who are viewing this thread