What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Slaton (1 Viewer)

Thinking of putting him in at flex over Moss or Wayne now.......who would I start tonight out of those 2 though....ARGH.

Green out helps, but Slaton is primed to let you down this week. Minnesota D will control him pretty easily. Coming off the bye and they will overmatch Slaton. I am starting Ray Rice over him, easily. Hell, I would start the other back in this game - Chester Taylor - before I bothered with "Dead End Slaton"

Just to clarify, he is averaging *just* over 60 yards per game (rushing) over the last 3 weeks against Miaimi, Detroit, and Cincy. Last weeks 53 yards against Cincy was salvaged by a late TD...he really did not look very good.

Now against Minny? Coming off the bye? Forget it!

Great run weeks 3-5, not so much weeks 6-8.

Green out helps, but Slaton is primed to let you down this week. Minnesota D will control him pretty easily. Coming off the bye and they will overmatch Slaton. I am starting Ray Rice over him, easily. Hell, I would start the other back in this game - Chester Taylor - before I bothered with "Dead End Slaton"
Sure makes it a lot more tempting to give it a go with him. Week 3 @ TENN 18 carries 116 yards. He can produce against good run defenses.

and he quietly has 5 receptions for 44 yards in the first half with 33 yards on the ground. I can't complain in PPR :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread