What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stop Soldier Suicide (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
Has anyone heard of this organization?
I plan on participating in their 50 mile rucksack march challenge next month. I want to make sure if I do manage to raise any money for my brothers and sisters . It will actually get to them and maybe help in some way.

They have a Charity Navigator score of 89

And of course since I very rarely start threads I put this in the wrong forum . So if a mod could move this to the ffa I'd appreciate it. Geez I've always said my front porch light burns a little dim sometimes.

Last edited:
I plan on participating in their 50 mile rucksack march challenge next month. I want to make sure if I do manage to raise any money for my brothers and sisters . It will actually get to them and maybe help in some way.

And of course since I very rarely start threads I put this in the wrong forum . So if a mod could move this to the ffa I'd appreciate it. Geez I've always said my front porch light burns a little dim sometimes.

Bumping this to help a FBG brother out and get this moved so that it can be properly seen. @Joe Bryant
Try reporting the thread and asking that way. When you do that, multiple moderators see it. I do that sometimes when a thread title needs changed (like a player thread where the player has changed teams) and the OP isn’t around anymore.

Bumping this to help a FBG brother out and get this moved so that it can be properly seen. @Joe Bryant
Try reporting the thread and asking that way. When you do that, multiple moderators see it. I do that sometimes when a thread title needs changed (like a player thread where the player has changed teams) and the OP isn’t around anymore.
Good to know - I've never reported anything at the expense of being "that guy". But in these situations, maybe it is useful.

When I read Joe's post about the cop and the suicidal Vet. I thought there gotta be something I can do. Since Im old I still use Facebook. I saw this challenge on my feed and I thought this is it. I can do this. But I have to tell you doing this with a duffle bag loaded with 20 lbs is lot harder than doing it with a ruck. I'll be getting a ruck tomorrow. Only 49 more times around Lake Gracie to go.

Also guys if you decide you want to donate don't click on the green box right above that there is a place to enter an amount you choose. I'd be happy with a buck 5 would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread