What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming QBs… (1 Viewer)

wolfeman

Footballguy
PPR
All TD 6
1pt every 20 yards passing, bonus at 300,400

I’m picking 5 in redraft. I’m planning on maybe streaming my QBs. I have NEVER tried it. I usually grab a QB in 1st 3 rounds. How long do you wait for the 1st QB? Any suggestions for this years duo? Thanks

If you are really talking about streaming QB's then you wait until ever other team has their QB and then pick up a couple at the very end of the draft. Then you play matchups each week off the waiver wire with hot hands and good matchups.

I think what you are looking to do is just wait on QB's and pick up two that you ride all season. For me I think there are a couple of QB's that you can get late that you can ride most of the season and not worry. I would be looking at Cousins and Carr. I wouldn't pair them up but I would try and get one of them. I think they will both be startable QB's that you can ride and get late in drafts. As to when to pull the trigger I would wait until one of these two go and then get the other. You can also monitor how QB's are going and maybe you can wait a bit longer if everyone already has QB's. Good QB's to pair with these would be high upside guys that could bomb. Fields would be my choice.

I've always been a late QB drafter and have always been pretty successful with it. Assuming this is a 1 QB league you should probably aim to be the last person to draft a QB. In a 10 team league there are going to be tons of quality QBs still left over. Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Carr, Cousins are all listed outside the top 10. Another guy to look for is Jameis.

Gally is right though you might want to draft two of these type guys and play the match ups weekly. A solid strategy for this situation is typically be the last person to draft your starter but then one of the first to draft a back up. The back up being a guy with high upside. The upside guys you should be looking at are trey lance or justin fields. Pair one of them with a stable guy like any of the 4 i mentioned above and you should be a good position.

It looks scary but the truth is, in a 1QB league, the difference in the top QB to the 10th QB is significantly less than the difference beween an RB1 and and RB2. Same thing with the WR position.

Users who are viewing this thread