What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

super bowl 41 champion (1 Viewer)

which one of these teams will get there?

• steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • colts

• browns

• bengals

• patriots

• broncos

• jaguars

• cowboys

• panthers

• seahawks

• rams

• jets

• ravens

• chiefs

• chargers

• Total voters
Fla\/\/ed

Jets, Browns, Ravens, Rams??

No Vikings, Giants, Dolphins
vikings 9-7 giants 11-5 but got shut out by carolina miami 9-7
It is obvious why you have the browns in the mix, but you have the whole AFC North in there. The Jets had 4 wins, Browns and Ravens had 6 wins

Fla\/\/ed

Browns 15-33 the last 3 seasons.
so what they got a capable defense this year there offense is still ####ty
I'm not ripping them (for once) - I'm just saying that if you can justify leaving an 11-5 Giants team out of your poll because they got blanked by Carolina, how can you justify including a team that has won only 10 games in the past two seasons COMBINED?

Fla\/\/ed

I'm not ripping them (for once) - I'm just saying that if you can justify leaving an 11-5 Giants team out of your poll because they got blanked by Carolina, how can you justify including a team that has won only 10 games in the past two seasons COMBINED?
Please do not feed the animals.

Fla\/\/ed

you are a complete ###### what do u mean? :lmao:

Fla\/\/ed

you are a complete ###### what do u mean? :lmao:
:loco:

I suppose the Eagles don't have a chance to get back to the big game?

We all know that cancer and injuries to the offense took out the Eagles last year. They will return to their previous form of major contender. This year.

pittsburg is going in a downward spiral this offseason as it is
I'm not sure how you came up with this. Care to explain???
there key receiver randle el punk butt is a goner as he is with redskinsmaddox is gone

and some other defensive players are gone as well :P :yucky: :lmao:
I am convinced that being a Browns fan slowly rots your brain away.Maddox is gone ??? MADDOX is gone?? That's your evidence that they're in a downward spiral? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also, Chuckles, I hate to tell you, but Hines Ward is probably their "key receiver"

there key receiver randle el punk butt is a goner as he is with redskinsmaddox is gone

I am convinced that being a Browns fan slowly rots your brain away.Maddox is gone ??? MADDOX is gone?? That's your evidence that they're in a downward spiral? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also, Chuckles, I hate to tell you, but Hines Ward is probably their "key receiver"
randle el was their so callled "gadget player" :lmao:

randle el was their so callled "gadget player" :lmao:
The lmao after that sentence is priceless.Losing a gadget player is crippling, though. Too bad they don't have any other QB-turned-WR guys on their team that could throw a WR option pass. :lmao:

Browns have about as much chance of winning the Super Bowl as you do in making until June on this board. Slim to none.

brownsman92's next poll:

Who is best QB in the NFL:

Peyton Manning

Charlie Frye

Trent Dilfer

Tommy Maddox
:lmao: Best receiver in the NFL :

Randy Moss

Terrell Owens

Torry Holt

Hines Ward

Dennis Northcutt

This poll can not be serious!!!

Someone has to be using the brownsman name as an alias.

12 teams from the AFC and 4 in the NFC????

I vote this poll suxor whose with me!!!

brownsman92's next poll:

Who is best QB in the NFL:

Peyton Manning

Charlie Frye

Trent Dilfer

Tommy Maddox
:lmao: Best receiver in the NFL :

Randy Moss

Jeraheme Urban

Lee Mays

Sam Aiken

Dennis Northcutt
Fixed
:lmao: That's too easy. It's Lee Mays. Ahrn City Pahnder told me so.
:thumbdown: Sam Aiken is way underrated. Check these career stats from 2003-2005.

No Yards Avg Lg TD

18 240 13.3 54 0

:own3d:

Last edited by a moderator:
who do u think will make it
:confused: this poll is MAJORLY F-L-A-\/\/-E-D

Where is the NFCs 2nd Seeded playoff team from 2005?

:Chicago Bears-down:

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN THE BEARS WERE THE 2ND SEEDED NFC PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2005, NOT THE PANTHERS, BUCS, COWBOYS, GIANTS, REDSKINS, EAGLES, OR RAMS, BUT RATHER THE CHICAGO BEARS.

I would argue that the Bears have the easiest path of any team in the NFL to get the Super Bowl. They have improved as much or more than any team on your list.... They also play in the relatively weak NFC, and the NFC North is once again arguably the weakest division in the league. I would think that the Bears would be able to build on last year's success and are almost assured another division title, a very good chance at a bye week to host a divisional round playoff game, and possibly a 'leg up' on securing the #1 seed in the NFC for 2006.

The Bears have not only survived free agency, but actually improved through it. Their young and dominating defense is still intact, and the offense has been GREATLY improved and will not have to rely on the defense to put points on the board for them. BTW the defense hasn't endured major losses and should be a top 3 defense again, and if they continue to improve will likely be the #1 Defense in '06.

Do the Cowboys and Rams, two NFC teams that you included in your poll instead of the Bears, have as many things going in their favor as do the Bears? Certainly they will have to play tougher divisional competition, and aside from the addition of TO, I don't see how you could even attempt to argue that the Rams or Cowboys have improved any aspect of their game as significantly as the Bears have in the 2006 offseason...

Cedric Benson will actually get the benefit of a training camp in 2006. Benson is perhaps the best 2nd string RB in the NFL (until Bush lands in Houston or R.Williams returns to Miami) and might even be better than current starter Thomas Jones (at the very least there will be no drop-off in the running game and in all likelihood it will be improved from 2006).

Most important of all, a rookie QB won't have to start 13 games for them!! (ala Kyle Orton last year) In fact, they've added Brian Griese (in case you hadn't heard), and moved last year's starting QB, Orton to the 3rd string. That's an enormous upgrade in their passing game for 2006 (their only real weakness and 'achilles heel' in 2005). With a legitimate NFL QB the 2006 Bears now have a functional passing attack, a top flight running game, and return one of the league's best defenses almost wholly intact.

How can any poll conducted in April leave the team that arguably has the easiest path to Super Bowl Forty-One out of the freakin poll!?!? :hot:

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN THE BEARS WERE THE 2ND SEEDED NFC PLAYOFF TEAM IN 2005, NOT THE PANTHERS, BUCS, COWBOYS, GIANTS, REDSKINS, EAGLES, OR RAMS, BUT RATHER THE CHICAGO BEARS.

I would argue that the Bears have the easiest path of any team in the NFL to get the Super Bowl. They have improved as much or more than any team on your list.... They also play in the relatively weak NFC, and the NFC North is once again arguably the weakest division in the league. I would think that the Bears would be able to build on last year's success and are almost assured another division title, a very good chance at a bye week to host a divisional round playoff game, and possibly a 'leg up' on securing the #1 seed in the NFC for 2006.

The Bears have not only survived free agency, but actually improved through it. Their young and dominating defense is still intact, and the offense has been GREATLY improved and will not have to rely on the defense to put points on the board for them. BTW the defense hasn't endured major losses and should be a top 3 defense again, and if they continue to improve will likely be the #1 Defense in '06.

Do the Cowboys and Rams, two NFC teams that you included in your poll instead of the Bears, have as many things going in their favor as do the Bears? Certainly they will have to play tougher divisional competition, and aside from the addition of TO, I don't see how you could even attempt to argue that the Rams or Cowboys have improved any aspect of their game as significantly as the Bears have in the 2006 offseason...

Cedric Benson will actually get the benefit of a training camp in 2006. Benson is perhaps the best 2nd string RB in the NFL (until Bush lands in Houston or R.Williams returns to Miami) and might even be better than current starter Thomas Jones (at the very least there will be no drop-off in the running game and in all likelihood it will be improved from 2006).

Most important of all, a rookie QB won't have to start 13 games for them!! (ala Kyle Orton last year) In fact, they've added Brian Griese (in case you hadn't heard), and moved last year's starting QB, Orton to the 3rd string. That's an enormous upgrade in their passing game for 2006 (their only real weakness and 'achilles heel' in 2005). With a legitimate NFL QB the 2006 Bears now have a functional passing attack, a top flight running game, and return one of the league's best defenses almost wholly intact.

How can any poll conducted in April leave the team that arguably has the easiest path to Super Bowl Forty-One out of the freakin poll!?!? :hot:
Dude, consider the source. This post is like shouting at your houseplant.

Dude, consider the source. This post is like shouting at your houseplant.
For 20 straight minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread