What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl 46 - predict the final score (1 Viewer)

Spike

Footballguy
Ok, I didn't see any thread in the SP in which people predict the score to Super Bowl 46.

Predict the score and, if you'd like, also state your affiliation with either team.

= = = =

Giants 31

Pats 17

And I'm a long time Patriots fan.

Giants 28

Patriots 24

Giants D gets a stop on the last drive. Surprise UNDER comes through pissing off bettors everywhere.

Eli gets second MVP. Neither team turns the ball over.

Peyton Manning decides he's going to retire and announces it at the start of the 4th quarter. Irsay tweets that Manning hasn't made a final decision yet with 2 minutes left in the game.

Giants homer.

Giants 28

Patriots 24

Giants D gets a stop on the last drive. Surprise UNDER comes through pissing off bettors everywhere.

Eli gets second MVP. Neither team turns the ball over.

Peyton Manning decides he's going to retire and announces it at the start of the 4th quarter. Irsay tweets that Manning hasn't made a final decision yet with 2 minutes left in the game.

Giants homer.
The over/under is actually dropping, indicating more $ is on the under...

That said, I'll agree with your prediction!

NYG 28

NE 24

A bit lower scoring then everyone anticipates. I can see a lot of yards that turn into field goals from both sides.

Giants- 26

Patriots- 20

Not a fan of either team, a fan of Giants +3 and UNDER.

NE 31

NYG 20

+/- 17 points either way, depending on how many calls the refs screw up.

For the first time in a long time, Eli Manning makes a critical 4th quarter mistake.

With the game in hand, Tom Brady taunts and yells at NYG's defense.

Giants 28Patriots 24Giants D gets a stop on the last drive. Surprise UNDER comes through pissing off bettors everywhere.Eli gets second MVP. Neither team turns the ball over.Peyton Manning decides he's going to retire and announces it at the start of the 4th quarter. Irsay tweets that Manning hasn't made a final decision yet with 2 minutes left in the game. Giants homer.
I was about to write about the same thing

Dont understand all of the NYG love. And dont you think that the Patriots are just sitting back saying this is great with everyone picking NY. Kinda reversed from the last time they met in the SB.

NE 35

NYG 21

NE - 26

NYG - 23

Line started at NYG +3.5, now is 2.5, I'll go with NE winning by 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at all you people who think N.E. Is going to put up over 24 points against that, now healthy, Giants defense.

What you smoking?!?

Users who are viewing this thread