What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl Squares Contests ($5.00 or $7.50) (1 Viewer)

TDCommish

Footballguy
Greetings,

I have five squares available in two different Super Bowl Squares Contests. The only difference between the two contests below is the entry fee/payout.

Super Squares Contest I - https://fanstarsports.com/squares/BLUFF/index.php

Cost:

$7.50 per square (maximum of five squares per participant)

Payouts:

1st Quarter winning square: $120 1st Quarter winning square Reverse: $20
2nd Quarter winning square: $170 2nd Quarter winning square Reverse: $20
3rd Quarter winning square: $120 3rd Quarter winning square Reverse: $20
Final Score winning square: $250 Final Score winning square Reverse: $20

Super Squares Contest II - https://fanstarsports.com/squares/FLASH/index.php

Cost:

$5.00 per square (maximum of five squares per participant)

1st Quarter winning square: $80 1st Quarter winning square Reverse: $13
2nd Quarter winning square: $113 2nd Quarter winning square Reverse: $15
3rd Quarter winning square: $80 3rd Quarter winning square Reverse: $13
Final Score winning square: $162 Final Score winning square Reverse: $17

Pool type:

Scramble (owners keep the same squares but the numbers change for each quarter). The scramble type makes it less likely that someone can win multiple quarters especially if they have good numbers.

Rules:

1. Once all squares are filled, the site will randomly assign numbers to each row and column. I will e-mail everyone pictures of the squares for each quarter before kickoff of the game.

2. If the score is KC 7 SF 3 after the first quarter, the 1st Quarter winning square is the square which intersects KC 7 and SF 3 and the 1st Quarter reverse winning square is the square which intersects SF 7 KC 3.

To join:

1. Enter your name, a short name to fit in square, your e-mail address, and your phone number (any numbers).
2. Select your squares (maximum of 5)
3. Click on Submit.
4. Click on Click Here to Confirm and Save

You will get a email on how to pay (PayPal or Venmo) for your squares after you select your squares.

Payouts:

There are eight winning squares/reverse squares for each contest.

Payouts will be made the week following the Super Bowl.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

Dave

Tried selecting blocks with links above but don't see an option to enter name. Just says reserved, no submit button or anything? 

Sorry, they were filled. Had to get support to enter the name of the last person. If you PM me your email address, I can make sure you get an early invite next year.

Users who are viewing this thread