What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperFlex Trade help (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
12 team Super Flex league.  We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 SFlex,  2 Flex, 1 TE, K, D/ST 

PPR scoring with 3 pt bonuses for 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing/receiving.  Passing TD's are 5 points.

My current starters:  Mahomes, C. Newton, Hyde, Beckham, M. Evans, D. Baldwin, Ebron

Reserves: L. Bell, Powell, J. Brown,  A, Jones, Lockett, Coutee, Njoku

QB's are way overvalued obviously in our league.  I traded early in the season David Johnson, G. Kittle, and Stafford for Mahomes and Cam Newton.  NOW the same guy is offering me David Johnson and Stafford for only Mahomes.

My team is 2-4 and right now not gonna make the playoffs.  8 of 12 teams in my league make the playoffs.  I'm inclined to say no even though DJ is slowly improving.  The downgrade from Mahomes to Stafford is massive to me and Id rather wait out Leveon Bell and see what happens there, tolerate Hyde at RB, and sit with Newton and Mahomes instead.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread