What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Supreme Court question (1 Viewer)

Which scenario would you rather see?

• 5-4 decision that helps your policy position

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 9-0 decision that hinders your policy position

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Hm, probably a good decision that changes my view even if 5-4. I thought the ACA mandate decision was fascinating, I still do. The USSC set a limit on the commerce clause. I absolutely totally agree with that. And the USSC said the government can (almost) do whatever the hell it wants with the tax amendment. I hated it, but you know what, Roberts was right.

A case I hated was the McDonnell decision. Still the absolute worst, most damaging decision for campaign finance reform. Few people care. 9-0, maybe that’s why. The court was is and will always be wrong on that case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, probably a good decision that changes my view even if 5-4. I thought the ACA mandate decision was fascinating, I still do. The USSC set a limit on the commerce clause. I absolutely totally agree with that. And the USSC said the government can (almost) do whatever the hell it wants with the tax amendment. I hated it, but you know what, Roberts was right.

A case I hated was the McDonnell decision. Still the absolute worst, most damaging decision for campaign finance reform. Few people care. 9-0, maybe that’s why. The court was is and will always be wrong on that case.
The decision was right based on a poorly written law. The court was right--the law needs to be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread