What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survey for Fantasy Football Managers (1 Viewer)

G

Do you play season-long fantasy football with a group? I want to hear from you. You are invited to participate in a survey to explore motivations, relationships, and fantasy football. Anyone 18 or older who plays season-long fantasy football is eligible.

You will take a 15-minute survey today. Participation is completely voluntary. Every 20th person to take the survey (i.e., 20th, 40th, 60th, etc.) will receive a $5 Amazon gift card, completion of the survey is not required to be considered for this gift card. Each participant is allowed only one entry.

To take the survey, follow this link: https://kusurvey.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6gsBL8CVOCwBfbo

At the end-of-season you will receive a 10-minute follow up survey and every 50th person to take the survey (i.e., 50th, 100th, 150th, etc.) will receive a $15 Amazon gift card.

There are no known risks or benefits associated with completing this survey. For more information follow the link above or contact Cameron Piercy at cpiercy@ku.edu or 785-864-5989

Users who are viewing this thread