What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor II (1 Viewer)

Guys - I guess my PC can't handle the app or something. It seems to load fine, but I can't see or receive any chat (the send button is greyed out). The countdown worked ok, but when it got to 00:00, it just froze there. When I try to re-load, it takes forever. I start at the front page, then select the league. It goes to the page where the app would launch from - then cycles me back to the front page, where I start over again. I'm afraid you guys may need to find a replacement (if you haven't already) :hot:

Guys - I guess my PC can't handle the app or something. It seems to load fine, but I can't see or receive any chat (the send button is greyed out). The countdown worked ok, but when it got to 00:00, it just froze there. When I try to re-load, it takes forever. I start at the front page, then select the league. It goes to the page where the app would launch from - then cycles me back to the front page, where I start over again. I'm afraid you guys may need to find a replacement (if you haven't already) :hot:
we NEED your login info ASAP

Haze, PM Aaron your password and login there if you would, and we'll get a replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the rules FYI

Basic Rules (These will be laid out in more detail later).1. Draft will be 22 rounds long.2. No trades or waiver wire pickups will be in effect. 3. Best 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB, WR or TE), 1 Def, 1 PK, 1 Head Coach will be scored each week.4. Player scoring will be 1 point for every 20 yards passing, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing/receiving, 4 points per passing TD, 6 pts per rushing/receiving TD. Interceptions = -1, Receptions = +1 point. No points for 2 point conversions.5. Kicker Scoring:1 point for every Extra Point3 points for every FG of 1 – 39 yards 4 points for every FG of 40 – 49 yards5 points for every FG of 50+ yards 6. Defensive Scoring:1 point for every sack2 points for every team takeaway (interception or fumble recovery)6 points for every TD (via interception return, fumble return, punt or kickoff return, blocked FG return, missed FG return, blocked punt return)2 points for every safety10 points for every shutout **5 points for allowing between 2 - 5 points **3 point for allowing between 6 – 10 points **** Any and all points scored against a team are considered points scored against the special teams and defense. Thus, as an example, a turnover by the offense that is returned for a TD is considered as points scored against the special teams and defense. 9. Everyone must compete independent of all other teams. No team strategies are in place (like the QB squeeze, etc)10. Vote off periods will look like this:Weeks 1 and 2 combined - Lowest two teamsWeeks 3 and 4 combined - Lowest two teamsWeeks 5 and 6 - Lowest TeamWeeks 7 and 8 - Lowest TeamWeeks 9 and 10 - Lowest teamWeeks 11 and 12 - Lowest TeamThe final four will then compete in weeks 13 - 16 with the following rules:- Each team must use their three best weeks (out of 4 that are possible).11. Auction nomination order will be determined and be in a serpentine format.12. All 22 roster spots must be used, therefore your maximum bid can never be more than what it would take to get your last players at a $1.13. If you nominate a player and no one else bids on that player, you get that player.

What browser do you use? If you use microsoft internet explorer version 5.5, Download internet explorer service pack 1 if you haven't already

i know why you could not do it Purple... it was because you were using Mozilla... i normally do to but i switched to IE for this tonite. darn it.

Sorry you were having computer problems haze. I was looking forward to getting my revenge on you not just once, but twice. We'll have to settle for SOSII. :duel:Of course, if your CPU-team beats mine, I'll have to: :bag:

Damn, I missed my chance to jump in. Oh well. Hope it went well for the rest of you despite purple's problems.

Q1. Ideally how many of each position are you going for? (ie 2 QBs, 3Defs, etc)Q2. What percentage of the cap are you alocating for each of thepositions? (ie 20% for QBs, 50% for RBs, etc)Q3: What percentage of the cap are you allocating for starters (1 QB,2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex, 1 def, 1 PK). (ie 80% for starters)Q4. What players are you targetting and at what price?Q5. Describe your general strategy.Q6. Are there any particular handcuffs that you want to secure if theprice is right? If yes, who?and then after we finish the draft, I would like the followingquestions in a few days:Q1: Were you able to stick to your pre-draft strategy?Q2: Do you like your team? What were your best values?Q3: What player(s) do you regret bidding on?Q4. Besides your own team, which 3 people have solid rosters?Q5. What advice can you lend for a successful auction draft in the future.
are these the only questions we need to answer because i think there are more but i lost the email.
1. Pre-draft strategy - What was your plan? How much cap were you hoping to spend, who are you targetting, etc. This will actually be due to Clayton Gray the morning of the draft (It will not be shared with anyone on staff). I want them turned in before because I expect certain players did not go as cheap as expected, etc. This should be interesting to our viewers to see how everyone adjusted to their plan.2. First 8 players purchased - Good deals, bad deals, How did this deviate from your plan. What is your new plan. How do you expect to shape your team the rest of the way, etc.3. Next 8 players4. Final 8 players5. Self assessment to your strengths / weaknesses and chance to win first prize.
so is it either set of questions... or both sets?? thanks. i cannot wait to draft with you people because i am going to spend 70% on RB's... 40% on QB's and 38% on WR's. who cares about TE's, K's, and Def's... I dont need them.
I forgot I posted the first set. Turn in what you can. I am not too stressed about this. The key is to provide some insight into how people plan for an auction.
Just wanted to nail down which set of post-draft questions we should be answering?

Fellas,I can't figure out how to tell who were the first 8 I drafted. Is this info available or are you going off memory. I'd like to be exact.

Fellas,I can't figure out how to tell who were the first 8 I drafted. Is this info available or are you going off memory. I'd like to be exact.
I answered the questions from the last Dodd's e-mail which didn't have the groups of 8 any more.

Users who are viewing this thread