What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T.Cohen, D.Williams + S.MIchel pick 2 out these 3 (will answer yours) (2 Viewers)

Williams is average as a runner, however his receiving skills are really good. In Miami with the limited starts he had before injury he was averaging 5 receptions a game. He has fresh legs in an explosive offense in what could be a high scoring affair. Darrel Williams is no threat to him nor is West. Per football outsiders last week Darrel was in on 2 plays to Damiens 43 in which he scored 2 td's.

I don't see how you leave Cohen on the bench. Especially with 1/2 ppr. I don't know if you're an underdog or not but I would definitely lean Cohen number one and then assuming Ware is out, Williams number two. We all know it's an absolute mine field picking a Patriots RB and the game script will likely not favor Michel. In a TD heavy league you can't even depend on him for the one yarders (although watch him get two this week LOL...)

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773099-one-must-sit/

Users who are viewing this thread