What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay at Dallas*** (+2.5) (50) The Brady Bunch vs Press Your Luck Prescott (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
-I think this has a chance to be one of the best games on the docket today
-Bucs could win but this feels like a 50/50 type contest and usually I like the Home Dog at that point. Still, this is a game I am mostly just going to cheer for the Bucs and most of you will root for the America's Team, I understand.

Final Score: Tampa Bay 27...Dallas 24

If that score is on point, tough night for both spreads.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Shootout or stop n go with some defensive playmakers on both sides, what do we see for a point total tonight?

What players are you rooting for?

This is the 2nd straight NBC broadcast where we didn’t get a pregame Collinsworth slide-in. I’m worried the tradition was retired when Al left.

Tirico nails this one for once, kept Brady on bench for 6:00 to start the game.

Did see an injury the Dallas OL, not sure who that was.

Long game tonight

Dallas is driving easily

so of course Mike Mc says let’s script in some half *** plays here

(Pollard on an awkward sweep, **I think** a bubble screen to CeeDee but it gets blown up by the DB Schultz is trying to block)

This is the 2nd straight NBC broadcast where we didn’t get a pregame Collinsworth slide-in. I’m worried the tradition was retired when Al left.

He sounds like maybe he's too ill to do the slide! I will hold out hope they planned to roll it out for the regular season premiere, but Cris didn't look good in the warmups

Dallas is driving easily

so of course Mike Mc says let’s script in some half *** plays here

(Pollard on an awkward sweep, **I think** a bubble screen to CeeDee but it gets blown up by the DB Schultz is trying to block)
Definitely dumb. And frustrating. But he doesn’t call plays

Users who are viewing this thread