What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay at Dallas*** (+2.5) (50) The Brady Bunch vs Press Your Luck Prescott (1 Viewer)

CD going to have to give 88 back. Maybe start with 83 and work your way up.
Already regretting taking Lamb. He looks like he's pressing, and Dallas looks like they have no idea how to scheme and help him.

He’s not big enough or fast enough to be a number one. He has trouble fighting through or speeding past the normal holding and tugging defenders do.
I could have used this info before last weeks’s draft!

Already regretting taking Lamb. He looks like he's pressing, and Dallas looks like they have no idea how to scheme and help him.

Or that he ran a 4.51 at the combine and doesn't quite blaze enough or have a good enough release to play WR1 in this league.

I'm not totally positive about that all, but it sounds more right than being a third-year guy that hasn't figured anything out yet.

He’s not big enough or fast enough to be a number one. He has trouble fighting through or speeding past the normal holding and tugging defenders do.

This is spot-on, you just beat me to it. He would have been the number one right out of college if he was fast enough. If he was big enough, I can see that taking a few years to round into, but that's not where he's at.

I could have used this info before last weeks’s draft!
Ive been saying it for two years

I'm not totally positive about that all, but it sounds more right than being a third-year guy that hasn't figured anything out yet.
Yeah, he doesn’t seem to get separation.

But I also don’t see Dallas’ offense as doing him any favors. They’re super predictable, and they don’t run nearly enough.

this offense is so unimaginative
They will figure it out in the second half. The coaching staff just needs to fall in the hole a bit further before they finally hit the reset button on the trash gameplan they opened with.

They will figure it out in the second half. The coaching staff just needs to fall in the hole a bit further before they finally hit the reset button on the trash gameplan they opened with.
IDK... this is McCarthy and the Dallas staff we're talkin' about.

IDK... this is McCarthy and the Dallas staff we're talkin' about.
Oh I know. He's dead last in my coach rankings. But watch them fall back 3 scores, then he'll open it up. Around the time it's too late to mount a comeback.

Every time this happens, I marvel at the engineering stupidity of building a whole stadium and needing a ground rule for balls hitting the scoreboard.
:doh:

I would like to know where Mike Tirico is stepping out between breaks. He loves to say we"re going to step away, sounds like the audience did something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread