What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay at Dallas*** (+2.5) (50) The Brady Bunch vs Press Your Luck Prescott (1 Viewer)

Awful game after a bunch of thrillers today.

Bucs will runaway with it. It’s inevitable.

The Cowboys are bad. Just baaaaaaad.

Edit.

Boom. Brady to Evans.

What is the cap hit for cutting Zeke next year? Because if they don’t they will lose Pollard who is clearly better at this phase of Zeke’s career. He is so much quicker (stating he obvious) Zeke is like slow motion in comparison. Right after he signed that extension.....it was over.

What is the cap hit for cutting Zeke next year?

Cutting him after this year saves them oodles of cap room. I forget how much, but it's significant. I planned my dynasty team on him not being around after the year and his career pretty much being over unless he takes a massive hit in restructuring.

The folks at SporTrac have it figured out.

Does Mike McCarthy last to Thanksgiving?
Yes, because JJ isn’t clever either.

No, but he is running out of sand in his hour glass. Dak hates Mike McCarthy who has no ability to communicate with this generation of players.

Look at the penalties tonight. Egregious. 3 points in 3 quarters? At home? With this roster? Wow.

Sean Payton is available. Jerry Jones is desperate. Mike McCarthy is long past his prime. Punt and move on.

State of Texas is having a no bueno football weekend: Longhorns fall, A&M upset, Baylor loses, Texans tie, and now Dallas looking…meh.
If you said before the day that the Texans would tie, I think their fans would be happy with that.

Somebody needs to be fired. I don't want to hear the Pollard lovers either.....I have zero shares of Zeke, but the guy has 50 yards on 9 carries yet can't see the field.
Oh and he is 10x the pass protector Pollard is.

Kinda hard to believe Dallas was the #1 offense in the NFL last season. I know they lost some guys, but this has been an awful effort, especially with the defense playing pretty well.

Dallas has scored less than 3 in an opening day game - 0 in 1989 against the Saints. Finished 1-15 that year. Sooooo, not the worst start in team history!

Somebody needs to be fired. I don't want to hear the Pollard lovers either.....I have zero shares of Zeke, but the guy has 50 yards on 9 carries yet can't see the field.
Seems crazy not have both out there almost every play. We really need to make snaps for Dennis Houston and Noah Brown?

I know he's reportedly had an uneven camp, but Jalen Tolbert 100% should have been active and starting. He's the only guy who can actually get deep, even if he's just doing the MVS role and running clear outs.

Dallas should give AB a call. :towelwave:
Or tell Dak to stop missing open receivers.
He's had Lamb wide open for most of the last 2 drives. No idea what Dak is looking at, but his history says he'll get it figured out, just maybe not tonight.

I have no shares in either......just a waste of money on a RB who is clearly past is prime was my point. So what....he has 50 yards.

What is the score in the game?

Long term they are moving on from Zeke. He will be gone next year. No doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread