What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Tampa Bay at New Orleans** (+2.5) (44) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Regular Season vs the Saints, Brady is 0-4.

Godwin OUT
Julio Jones
is going to warm up and then the coaches decide
Fournette is playing but also Quest
Same for Mike Evans

Bucs Defense to my knowledge is pretty healthy going into today's game.

Alvin Kamara is likely OUT according to Adam Schefter

Still no word on Julio Jones?
GTD, not sure if the Bucs are being coy about this but if he is that injured to where they aren't sure until he warms up, Oof!

Anyone brave enough to try Gage at WR? That was the big signing in the off season at WR. Julio was brought in later in the summer and I didn't expect much from JJ.

Someone for the Bucs has to catch some balls besides Mike Evans, any ideas?

Woulda been the game of the day if both teams were healthy. Lotta injuries on both sides. History says take The Saints in the regular season,so:

New Orleans- 27
Tampa Bay- 23

Gage only participated in 2 practices this week and they weren't Full Practices so his understanding or interaction with Tom has been minimal.

Fournette was Quest, he's playing but can he hold up with 20-25 carries on that parking lot this afternoon?

This now has a chance to look much different than I thought initially. Kamara also not playing is going to hamper the Saints Offense.

The paly here might be the under and you see something of a 17-14 struggle today.

Oye. Was gonna play Olave as a flex spot but not sure I trust it now with Winston ####ing around with a back that sounds like it's one good hit from being obliterated.

Jay Glazer
@JayGlazer

Jameis Winston playing with 4 fractures in his back today from L1 down to L4. Playing in a lot of pain with extra padding to protect the area but still playing
@NFLonFOX

11:12 AM · Sep 18, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Wtf?? He’s playing with that??
If a big boi like Vita land on him, he in a wheelchair. Sounds crazy to me.
Can’t believe nobody in the organization is saying wait this is crazy we can’t do this. They have a very good backup QB and Hill. And it’s week 2.

Can’t believe nobody in the organization is saying wait this is crazy we can’t do this. They have a very good backup QB and Hill. And it’s week 2.

Fox pre game show said he is playing because "there is no risk to it getting worse".

Of course that sounds absurd.

Jay Glazer
@JayGlazer

Jameis Winston playing with 4 fractures in his back today from L1 down to L4. Playing in a lot of pain with extra padding to protect the area but still playing
@NFLonFOX

11:12 AM · Sep 18, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Wtf?? He’s playing with that??
If a big boi like Vita land on him, he in a wheelchair. Sounds crazy to me.
Andy Dalton is barely a serviceable backup at this point

Bucs down to their third-string LT coming out of the half. Just don’t get Brady killed and move on. They can’t beat these guys.

Does Kevin Burkhardt know that Winston has now thrown for 87 yards on 23 pass attempts? With the way he keeps gushing over him, you'd think he was at 300 yards and 3 TDs already.

Does Kevin Burkhardt know that Winston has now thrown for 87 yards on 23 pass attempts? With the way he keeps gushing over him, you'd think he was at 300 yards and 3 TDs already.
I want to like this announcing team but man they’re weird and bad.

Mike Evans deserves another Week off, nobody was throwing punches and if Brady wants to jaw then its not your job to protect him. I know he doesn't like Lattimore, bet Goodell is going to suspend next week, can feel it coming.

Love you Mike

he has missed a bunch long and then short on that one man take that to the bank bromigos

Users who are viewing this thread