What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Targeting Kerryon...WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
12 team 0.5 PPR redraft.  Basic scoring with bonuses for 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing, and 50+ yd TDs.  

Start QB, RB/RB. WR/WR. TE, FLEX/FLEX

My Team:

Winston, Luck

Hunt, Ingram, White, Miller, Ito, Morris

KAllen, Golladay, Lockett, Coutee ,Gordon, TTaylor

Gronk, Olsen

His Team:

Brady

Zeke, Yeldon, Kerryon, Buck

Diggs, JuJu, Ridley, Funchess, Ginn, Parker, Washington

Graham

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking Olsen/Lockett for Graham/Kerryon.  He's 2-4 and there are no good TEs on waivers in our league.  I was planning on using Olsen as a flex, but Graham would be just as serviceable IMO.  I thought he might like a WR who's scored a TD in all but one game this season and a TE who can start for him this week and beyond.  I think Kerryon will shine soon and I'd like to get him before that happens.

Is this a good offer?  Am I too high on Kerryon?  Let me know what you think.  Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

I dont think you are overvaluing Kerryon. I agree he will continue to get better. It's a great deal for you if he takes it, but I would expect a quick decline. I'd prefer Graham over Olsen at this point and his RB depth is trash if he let's Kerryon go. 

I don't think that offer would be anywhere close to enough to get Kerryon.  I understand you are trying to play on the "Graham is on bye" worry but that really isn't a big deal.  I would much rather have Graham than Olsen for ROS.  I could see Olsen getting reinjured any time and being done for the year. 

If you really want Kerryon offer up White and Miller.  He needs RB help desperately and you might have a chance if he thinks turning Kerryon into two somewhat playable RB's is a benefit. 

Users who are viewing this thread