What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team Take-overs (1 Viewer)

el centro

Footballguy
I have unfortunately taken on a few too many squads in recent years, and need to lighten my load. I have three teams that I'd like to pass on. They're paid up for the season. All three are in "rebuild" mode as they were when I adopted them either last month or last year. They're all part of the Misfits & Outlaws groups. Two are in a PPR-league, and one in a traditional scoring format. The Commissioner of these leagues is ravnzfan; feel free to email him or myself. The squads are all listed below:

1. Misfits & Outlaws VI - Nasty Nor'Easter Vi

2. Misfits & Outlaws HP-1 - Kaboom

3. Misfits & Outlaws HP-2 - Nasty Nor'Easter

I have unfortunately taken on a few too many squads in recent years, and need to lighten my load. I have three teams that I'd like to pass on. They're paid up for the season. All three are in "rebuild" mode as they were when I adopted them either last month or last year. They're all part of the Misfits & Outlaws groups. Two are in a PPR-league, and one in a traditional scoring format. The Commissioner of these leagues is ravnzfan; feel free to email him or myself. The squads are all listed below:

Which of these are the PPR leagues? Would be interested...

Which of these are the PPR leagues? Would be interested...
Apologies... Teams 2 & 3 are PPR leagues.

I would like to takeover team kaboom I've been in dynasty leagues for 10 years and know what it takes jbarber8199@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you.

I would like to takeover team kaboom I've been in dynasty leagues for 10 years and know what it takes jbarber8199@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you.
I'd be willing to takeover all of them if you cant find anyone. I'm only currently in my hometown $$$ dynasty and would love to be in another league on mfl.

Users who are viewing this thread