What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tee Higgins Price ?? (1 Viewer)

Chuckers

Footballguy
Is an offer of Darnell Mooney plus Christian Kirk enough for Higgins?
How much more needs to be added?
If you're the Higgins owner, where are you pricing him for a move?

Thanks in advance.

Is an offer of Darnell Mooney plus Christian Kirk enough for Higgins?
How much more needs to be added?
If you're the Higgins owner, where are you pricing him for a move?

Thanks in advance.
Add a 2nd. But I'm not a Mooney fan. If I needed WR's I'd accept for that. If either Mooney or Kirk would be depth, I wouldn't, even with the 2nd.

Dynasty, redraft, start how many WRs, is the other team short at WRs?
I think it's reasonably fair but would probably want a little more as I view Higgins as a top 12 guy, Mooney around 20-24ish. Kirk could be good, he certainly got paid like he's good, but we've yet to see it with much consistency.

Yes, is this dynasty, redraft, keeper, how many teams, scoring, lineup, roster?... As not knowing other information, if I was offered Higgins for my Mooney and Kirk, I am taking it in a heartbeat. If I am offered Mooney and Kirk, I am passing and if there was a '23 2nd, I am still passing.

Yeah, I'm taking Higgins. He's in a great situation for this year and next, at the very least, and he'll be the first Bengal up for resigning, before Chase and Burrow, so they should spend up for him even though they are cheap. Bengals can spend nearly $100M on those 3 players, but have a great offense for years. Kirk and Mooney are pedestrian, nice depth but no star power. Big Qs at both their QB positions too.

Boils down to the type of league. In a redraft where I need WR help to my starting lineup I would take Mooney/Kirk side if they both become starters. If they don't then I stick with HIggins.

In Dynasty, I keep Higgins no matter what.

FFPC standard, apparently I'm in league where NOBODY wants Higgins. I took over an orphan, several teams inquired about Higgins, but every offer I have sent out was met with anger and disgust.
My most recent offer was Higgins for pick 1.10 and his future 1st and was considered wayyyyyy off.
Well, Higgins is ranked around the 20th dynasty asset, pick 10 somewhere maybe in the 60s or 70s.
How is that offer "way off"?? I have offered Tee to just about every other team for about the same thing, each time met with disgust at how horrible an offer it was.

There is a fair bit of uncertainty as to his situation right now, which will naturally cause Tee pursuers to be somewhat cautious. Try dealing when we know if he's going to re-up with the Bungles or end up in a much worse fantasy situation

Users who are viewing this thread