What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TEN at INDY** (-3.5) (43) (1 Viewer)

TV said the roof and windows are open. Should be enjoyable game. Saw a titans fan at breakfast and said, good luck to the Titans today…….making it home safely :)

I’m here. My hotel room is 40 yards from our gate at Lucas Oil.
Hell yeah!
You're going to the game obviously, have a blast!

I think the Titans will keep it close although the Stats point to a Colts victory today. still don't believe in Matt Ryan, even if they go 2-1-1. A win is a win but they got a little lucky vs the Cheifs last week, could just as easily be 0-2-1 entering today.

Titans are weak sauce right now, beating the Raiders last week traveling cross country for a 1:00 game does not impress me.

I’m here. My hotel room is 40 yards from our gate at Lucas Oil.
Hell yeah!
You're going to the game obviously, have a blast!

I think the Titans will keep it close although the Stats point to a Colts victory today. still don't believe in Matt Ryan, even if they go 2-1-1. A win is a win but they got a little lucky vs the Cheifs last week, could just as easily be 0-2-1 entering today.

Titans are weak sauce right now, beating the Raiders last week traveling cross country for a 1:00 game does not impress me.
Not Ryan, it’s mostly the line at fault so far. Great win last week. I look for the momentum to carry over to this week.

Very interesting and big game as these two chase Jacksonville,yes,Jacksonville.
Which stud running back will dominate the game?
I'll flip my commemorative coin from The 1962-1964 World's Fair...UNISPHERE!

Colts- 29
Titans- 23

Shaq Leonard back for Colts def will provide a nice boost. They played extremely well vs Chiefs even after Ryan’s turnovers. Colts should roll at home.

I liked Tannehill raising his hands in the air as Henry was still 15 yds out from the end zone.

Amazing what he can do when he gets some blocking...he also ran over a DB on the way.

This game is one of a four leg parlay betting the moneyline on four underdogs. If Titans, Jets, Jaguars, and Texans win, $10 will get me $682.
You need the Titans, Jags, Jets and Texans to all win outright?
Yes sir.
Titans 14-0
Jags 14-0
Jets 10-0

And the Texans....I see why it pays so much

I'm rooting for you
I'm already looking at my late game options.

Reich has never won the opening game for the Colts and they notoriously start slow every game. That’s on the coaching staff. I really wanted him to be a good coach, but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then by God it’s a duck.

Reich has never won the opening game for the Colts and they notoriously start slow every game. That’s on the coaching staff. I really wanted him to be a good coach, but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then by God it’s a duck.
The Eagles SB season can be partially encapsulated this way:
Doug Pedersen is a good head coach but not a good offensive mind.
Frank Reich is a good offensive mind but not a good head coach.
They’re much better together than apart.

The Eagles SB season can be partially encapsulated this way:
Doug Pedersen is a good head coach but not a good offensive mind.
Frank Reich is a good offensive mind but not a good head coach.
They’re much better together than apart.
I wouldn’t call him a good offensive mind. The Colts play calling is the most predictable in the league. They almost alway run on first down and it seem to always be either 2nd and 9 or 2nd and 8. They also get caught behind the scrimmage a lot on short passes, or seems they do, whether true or not.

Users who are viewing this thread