What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Tennessee at Buffalo** (-10) (47.5) Game 1 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 7:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

My goodness my heart stopped on that. That 4th down play looked dead in the water and then Allen throws back across his body running the other direction. Crazy.

Joe Buck is killin me. Called a sack for Hunter (who I’m facing)

Cmon Joe - you get paid enough to memorize the uni numbers. :rant:

Ignore the commentary, hopefully the video seen here is good in that Jackson was clearly moving both his arms and legs after the hit.

Link

Hopefully it’s just part of the Canadian C-Spine Rule which says:

“The Canadian C-Spine Rule is applicable to patients who are in an alert (Glasgow Coma Scale score of 15) and stable condition following trauma where cervical spine injury is a concern.

It is not applicable in non-trauma cases, if the patient has unstable vital signs, acute paralysis, known vertebral disease or previous history of Cervical Spine surgery and age <16 years. “

It says that if there was a “dangerous mechanism” the patient should be sent for radiography.

So hopefully everything was an abundance of caution, he’ll get imaging done, and be ok.

Man this is scary. What a stupid play by Edmunds. Always a split second too slow. Just stomach churning.
I remember last year you were telling me in a game topic he does stuff like that a ton.
He’s an amazing athlete but he’s too often a hair too slow in diagnosing things. Just not instinctual enough. And so he ends up in on stuff late because of it. This one was especially dumb as the guy was already clearly down and his teammate was there.

He’s an amazing athlete but he’s too often a hair too slow in diagnosing things. Just not instinctual enough. And so he ends up in on stuff late because of it. This one was especially dumb as the guy was already clearly down and his teammate was there.
Better FF LB than real life for sure.

For what it's worth, ECMC (where they are taking Dane Jackson) is the only level 1 trauma center in Western NY, and where they send the most dire patients. That's where they sent Kevin Everett back in 2007, and saved him from being paralyzed.

Better FF LB than real life for sure.
Don’t get me wrong, he puts a lot of stress on offenses because of just how well he can cover in the passing game and how much space he can take up with his huge frame and wingspan. He also jams up passing lanes with his long arms. But he gets stuck diagnosing plays too slow or overpursuing at times. The Bills staff love him and he is still crazy young, but you take the bad with the good with him.

He’s probably the player on Buffalo that fans have the strongest most varied opinions on.

For what it's worth, ECMC (where they are taking Dane Jackson) is the only level 1 trauma center in Western NY, and where they send the most dire patients. That's where they sent Kevin Everett back in 2007, and saved him from being paralyzed.
Reported to have complete movement in his extremities. So that’s a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread