What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Tennessee at Buffalo** (-10) (47.5) Game 1 of the Monday Night Doubleheader!!! 7:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Jordan Phillips sure is a good fit in Buffalo. Hopefully they can work out something sensible to keep him beyond this year.

Buffalo had some struggles in short yardage situations in previous years as well. This is frustrating. That should not be the case for a team with Josh Allen.

And then they recover a muffed punt, lol. Of course

Titans fans, it’s time to admit this is fully a rebuilding year. Yeah it’s early and we still have one of the best coaches. But they’re nowhere near the top 7 teams in the AFC. maybe Willis will surprise us later in the year but right now this year is just disappointing - yet expected.

Buffalo had some struggles in short yardage situations in previous years as well. This is frustrating. That should not be the case for a team with Josh Allen.

Bills have had like 4 or 5 <1 yard to go> situations and they haven't run once. I like that they throw the ball most of the time in general, but it seems kinda silly in these scenarios.

Bills have had like 4 or 5 <1 yard to go> situations and they haven't run once. I like that they throw the ball most of the time in general, but it seems kinda silly in these scenarios.
I think they’ve mostly been RPOs and the Titans are getting pressure up the middle on all of them making Josh pull it. Starting a bunch of them in shotgun doesn’t help IMO.

He’s an amazing athlete but he’s too often a hair too slow in diagnosing things. Just not instinctual enough. And so he ends up in on stuff late because of it. This one was especially dumb as the guy was already clearly down and his teammate was there.
Better FF LB than real life for sure.
Don’t get me wrong, he puts a lot of stress on offenses because of just how well he can cover in the passing game and how much space he can take up with his huge frame and wingspan. He also jams up passing lanes with his long arms. But he gets stuck diagnosing plays too slow or overpursuing at times. The Bills staff love him and he is still crazy young, but you take the bad with the good with him.

He’s probably the player on Buffalo that fans have the strongest most varied opinions on.
So Edmunds flipping his hips, running stride for stride with a receiver breaking behind him, and tipping the ball for an INT is exactly why the Bills love him.

He’s an amazing athlete but he’s too often a hair too slow in diagnosing things. Just not instinctual enough. And so he ends up in on stuff late because of it. This one was especially dumb as the guy was already clearly down and his teammate was there.
Better FF LB than real life for sure.
Don’t get me wrong, he puts a lot of stress on offenses because of just how well he can cover in the passing game and how much space he can take up with his huge frame and wingspan. He also jams up passing lanes with his long arms. But he gets stuck diagnosing plays too slow or overpursuing at times. The Bills staff love him and he is still crazy young, but you take the bad with the good with him.

He’s probably the player on Buffalo that fans have the strongest most varied opinions on.
So Edmunds flipping his hips, running stride for stride with a receiver breaking behind him, and tipping the ball for an INT is exactly why the Bills love him.
Of course.

But I do remember some games in years past where he’d have some knucklehead penalties.

Maybe he’s getting better with age.

Had a huge lead…going against Allen and Diggs. And now Im down.
I didn’t think a team could defend a WR worse than GB did against Jefferson last week. I was wrong.

Love the domination, but Hyde now reported to have left on the cart. That’s one guy taken off in an ambulance with a neck injury and another guy carted off with a neck injury. Secondary falling apart. Sucks.

Tennessee looking not so good the past two weeks.

Gonna have to ring this up and just crown Buffalo if they're going to play like this all year. Dominant.

I knew both games had blowout potential.

Terrible. Maybe they could have merged their doubleheader into a BUF/PHI match-up.

I can’t believe there is an entire quarter left in this game. Can’t they just shake on it and agree to end things here?

Oof:

Injury Updates:
-Matt Milano is out for the game (stinger).
-Micah Hyde is out for the game (neck).
-Jordan Phillips is out for the game (hamstring).

Users who are viewing this thread