What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Miami game thread (1 Viewer)

Jim Wyatt‏ @jwyattsports 46m46 minutes ago

Some babysitters are going to make a lot of money today in South Florida... @Titans @MiamiDolphins

Someone official sounded tweeted 6:55 restart. The beauty of this for me is I'm a lifelong Fin's fan and because of my proximity to TB I could not watch this locally and I don't have the Ticket. However, I do have the NFL Redzone and they will show the remainder of the game as even the late games are finishing up. I also have alot of Drake and Gesicki in DFS that I am having a very good day!

Is it a lot of lightning or is it just a lot of rain? I can understand the concern playing if lightning is happening but if it is just a lot of rain that don't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then that does make sense then.
people were posting images of a sunny sky so it was like a storm approaching. I think they said it's raining now and the storm arrived so...idk, if it were me I'd be like hurry up and get this done before the storm moves in

people were posting images of a sunny sky so it was like a storm approaching. I think they said it's raining now and the storm arrived so...idk, if it were me I'd be like hurry up and get this done before the storm moves in
Well it is according to how long the window is before the storm hits. I guess only the weather people can possibly predict that.

They are letting the nose bleeders move down to club level. Curious how many fans are left and hope they are not too trashed to vocalize!

When they started the game henry led 8 to 4 in touches. 

Then they stopped it due to lightning. For two hours.  There goes all the value of wearing out the defense with the big guy.

Then they come back and Henry and Dion both get a couple touches. Time for another two hours of lightning delay. 

Then Miami goes ahead by 7 and Dion has a big run.  He scores on a longish run in the red zone later. 

Then Miami returns the kickoff for a touchdown and again Tennessee is trailing in the 4th quarter. 

One of the worst game scripts you could imagine for Henry, and ideal for lewis. It is what it is. 

Excellent play fake by Tannehill, Butler had nice nice coverage but long TD to Stills.

Where was Byard or Vaccaro? No safety deep? Cmon Pees

Maybe the year off did Tannehill some good.  I can't count the number of wide open long balls that he has completely missed on since he started in the league.

Did Mariota get hurt or has he been Kaepernick'd by Gabbert?

Users who are viewing this thread