What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Miami game thread (1 Viewer)

Mariotta looking good so far. Lots of quick passes, a run for a st down. Almost had a 30+ yard TD to Taywan Taylor. The change in OC seems to be having an impact.

1st and goal at the 6 henry for 3

2nd and goal at the 3 play action to henry pass incomplete to Walker.

3rd and goal Dion comes in, mariotta drops back, looks his way briefly but passes elsewhere

Mikah Fitzpatrick with a nice tackle on Corey Davis. 4 and goal from the 3.

Davis with at least 5 targets. He should have 1000+ yard season.

Gore with a couple nice runs.
3 carries for 38 yards. Big holes on 2 of the runs, and he looks explosive for a 35 year old RB. 

Drake was in during 1st and goal from the 10. I think Gore will spell Drake and get much of the "and 1" carries.

Last edited by a moderator:
About to see if Vrabel can adjust.

All summer, DaQuan at nose and we knew Brown was weak against run. Stuck with Logan despite poor performances, Titans couldn't be weaker up the middle right now. Gotta put DaQuan back, go with that 4-3ish look with the OLB standing. 9 YPC for a back is absurd

Drake is looking massively overrated.
Have patience. Miami is doing a great job keeping the Titans off balance. You will get more production out of Drake with less touches than what you think. 

Talk about jumping to conclusions in the first half of week 1.....LMAO.

UGH!!! this feels like what I go through with my kids Travel baseball team almost every weekend.....we had a 45 minute lighting delay yesterday....no lighting within 5 miles.....but the alarm went off anyway. 

I just googled to try to find out how many documented lightning strikes have ever occurred during an nfl game. I can't find an answer but looks like they started the delays in 2014. I did not renew my bucs season tix a few years ago because of the delays. First game of the season a few minutes after kickoff they made all of the fans leave their seats and gather in the concourse for two hours- hot, drunks puking, patience running out, and we waited, and waited...we never even heard any thunder and it didn't even rain! 

What happened to the game being played in any element?

I just googled to try to find out how many documented lightning strikes have ever occurred during an nfl game. I can't find an answer but looks like they started the delays in 2014. I did not renew my bucs season tix a few years ago because of the delays. First game of the season a few minutes after kickoff they made all of the fans leave their seats and gather in the concourse for two hours- hot, drunks puking, patience running out, and we waited, and waited...we never even heard any thunder and it didn't even rain! 

What happened to the game being played in any element?
People got soft once they realized the liability of a person getting hit by lightning was significant?

there's the 4-3 I predicted
Gore only got three. Little pass over the middle to Drake is exactly what the Titans would want. He got four, but Brown and Byard will eventually catch one if that continues.

3rd was nickel D and a meh throw. 

The guys looked comfy and the ROLB got to the backfield. Play away from him but...that's how it's been all summer. Really was "too cute" to try and change up and open the game differently. They better not go back to a classic 3-4 with Logan at NT and Brown behind him

Users who are viewing this thread